//51//: Havoc/Mayhem/Massacre

DONT KILL ME!!

If I don't get at least fifty comments, no more updates 😭🥲

THIRD PERSON'S POV
30TH DECEMBER, 2018.
ABUJA, NIGERIA.

You don't understand how much you really mean to me...

I need you in my life you're my necessity yeahh

But believe me, you're everything that just makes my world complete

My love is clear, the only thing that I'll ever see...

Sabrina was woken up by the sound of her ringing tone which went on for the second time. It woke both her and Farooq.

"Who is it?" Farooq yawned removing his right arm from underneath her head. They both spent the night in her room for the first time since they returned to Nigeria.

The sleep in her eyes vanished as soon as she saw the person whom was calling. "It's Khalifa! It's a video call!" Sabrina exclaimed as they all sprung up from the bed. Farooq grabbed the hijab she used to pray fajr with, tossing it over to her because the only thing she had on was an oversized sweater and boxer briefs. She quickly wore it then settled on the bed before she answered. Farooq sat opposite her, holding onto her legs to ease her anxiety.

"Rise and shine, princess. How had you spent your night?" Khalifa grinned widely.

She threw him her infamous glare before giving a response. "What do you want?"

"I gave you five hours to sign those papers but you are Sabrina after all. The most stubborn and strong headed person after your husband. You gave me no option but to strike. That too strike hard." Khalifa played with gun he held on his right hand, placing the phone on a table.

"What did you do!?"

"Nothing much really. I just kidnapped everyone you care dearly about. Your grandparents, friends, siblings and parents. If you don't sign those papers before new year, there's nothing that will stop me from killing every single person in this room!"

He turned the camera to the back cameras showing her the whole family tied up with chains, from their legs to their hands. One would swear they resembled their forefathers that were being taken for slavery by the white men. They all tried talking against the cloth that was used to sheath their mouth.

"No! You can't do this to me, you can take my family away from me just when I thought everything will be back to normal."

He stared at her then uttered. "My Ranch at Kaduna, before 5:00pm. Be there, sign the papers and don't get killed. It's that simple."

He cut the call.

                                                *

Sabrina tied her long hair into a tight low bun because she knows her fists and legs are going to be used today, she didn't want her hair messing her up. She wore a black turban, then another black jersey scarf around her head, tying it in a way it wouldn't get loose. "Buckle up then, it's going to be one hell of a ride." Farooq helped her fasten her seatbelt.

"You know the way, don't you?"

He nodded, "Abi has sent me there about three times for an errand. I've sent the location to Captain Mansur, Arif and Coach. Hopefully, they'll get there the same time as us. All evidences that are required in order to put him behind bars are with them."

"I hope everything goes well because my lord knows I'm scared. I'm having a really bad feeling about everything." Sabrina had this gut feeling that it won't go as planned but hoped otherwise.