//25//:Nikkah

THIRD PERSON'S POV
ABUJA,NIGERIA.
2ND APRIL,2018.

The bridesmaids were making their finishing touches, Aliza helped the bride into her first outfit of the day for her. The dress was a light blue off the shoulder dress, a cape was draped over her shoulders, the silver headgear was tied into plenty steps on her head. Sabrina was seated, facing her dressing mirror. Mimi did her makeup which was very simple for a bride, yet she managed to pull it off. The new set of silver ornaments were worn for her.

"It's official guys! You're now Mrs Khaleed!" Kubra screamed as she rushed into Sabrina's bedroom

"It's official guys! You're now Mrs Khaleed!" Kubra screamed as she rushed into Sabrina's bedroom. The girls in the room let out a loud squeal as they rushed to hug her. The sound of trumpets, yodeling from the women, beating drums, and distant chattering from invited and uninvited guests gave it all away.

Sabrina froze.

She can't believe that she's now married. It all came down to her, she's married. How? Why? No! It's not possible! This wasn't how she had planned her life. Marriage was nowhere in her list. Out of all her friends, she's the first to get married. She was now the lawfully wedded wife of Jerkilace. She's married to the man she couldn't tolerate for a minute, how on earth is she supposed to tolerate him for the rest of her life. She's now someone's property. Her Jannah lies underneath his feet. Ya illahi! This cannot be happening to her. What was she thinking accepting the alliance?

"My girl is finally married." Kubra hugged her from behind.

"I'm so happy for you." Jannah squealed as she embraced her in another hug. Sabrina stared at her decked up self on the mirror, void of emotions. She felt like ripping everything off, like tearing the stupid dress and ruining her makeup. She felt suffocated.

She pushed them away as she abruptly rose to her feet. She removed the light transparent veil that was placed over her headgear and flung it away. "I want to be alone!" She shouted.

"Just leave! Everyone! Get away from me!" She seethed, as she shook her head and shut her ears with her index fingers.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Kubra reached out to her but she took a step backwards. How can Kubra be asking her that question? She's her best friend yet she doesn't even see nor does she understand how she feels! She's been so occupied in her life that their relationship was slowly weakening. What happened to when she was always there for her, when she could read her emotions through her eyes, what happened to THEM?

"Just leave." She muttered turning to face the window. Sighing sadly, Mimi, Kubra, Harisa, Arianna, Tara, Nimrah, Yasmin, Jawahir and Aliya ambled out of her room.

She heard the sound of her key, the door was locked thrice. "I said you guys should leave...." she stopped when she saw the person left.

"You know I'm not going anywhere, come here." Aliza pulled her into her embrace. Sabrina sobbed into her sister's arms. Aliza didn't say a word as she left her to pour out her heart.