//47//: Reincarnation

"I'm gonna take a shower." Farooq grabbed a towel then headed straight into the en-suite. Sabrina sat on the stool gazing at the glorious Eiffel Tower from their apartment. It was so tall that one could see it from anywhere in Paris. She removed her coat and was left with her black three quarter dress. Grabbing a bowl of raspberries from the fridge, she returned back to her position.

The smile that lingered on her face could tell a lot. The gleefulness in her tonight couldn't be expressed by mere words.

She's in love.

For real this time around.

Falling in love with her longtime enemy and the person she hated the most was something she would have never imagined could happen, not even in her wildest imagination. She was happy, but that's the sad thing. Her happiness is always short lived.

Running his two hands down her straightened hair, he went on his knees behind her so as to align with her height. His hands were now around her flat tummy as his head was rested on her shoulder.

"Is something bothering you, Adila?" He questioned because he could read all her smiles. And this particular one she had on her face was a sad-exultant one.

She sighed slightly tilting her head to face him. "I'm happy."

He furrowed his brows. "Then why this particular smile?" He was lost no doubt there.

"Farooq, my happiness is always short lived. I keep telling myself that nothing is going to happen but deep down I know I'm just saying that to sheath my heart." He held her hands in his, his gaze once again lingering on her.

"Then so what if something were to happen? With the type of dramatic life we have, something is most likely to occur sooner or later. It's part of life, Adila. The same way happiness doesn't last for a really long time, sadness doesn't also stay for that long. Instead of running away from your worries, face them and see how that will go." He pecked her on the cheek. Carefully, she rose to her feet pulling him up with her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he clutched onto waist. "Then make me forget about my worries." She whispered into his ears making his heart skip a bit.

If only she knew the effect she had on him.

"Are you sure you want—" she cut him off as she clashed their lips together. They were so lost in their embrace, he didn't know when he switched of the lights of the room. The only light he could see was that of his Adila. And the balcony window that was opened. "Please.." she broke the kiss gazing at him.

"I want you, Adila. I want you so bad right now. Stop me while you still can." His right hand was on her hair while the other one was on her waist.

"I'm all yours tonight. I want you to make me yours." She unbuttoned his shirt quickly tossing it aside. She used her tiny fingers to trail his packs, drawing circles around his chest.

The hormone had already dropped by in her and she couldn't even control herself anymore. He buried his head on her neck as he left kisses on it. Delicately, he unzipped her dress from behind making it drop on the floor leaving her with only her undergarments. The shyness that she never got once had creeped in, on her unknowingly. His grip was hard but gentle at the same time. He turned her around to face him. "You scared already, princess?" He chuckled seeing how red she had suddenly become. He never thought they'd be a day he'll be the reason for her to be nervous.

She shot her eyes immediately at him. "Try harder, Jerkilace." He pressed their bodies together digesting every bit of her despite the few clothing they still had on. He caressed her cheeks the brought their lips together as though to assuage a hunger that could merely be satisfied. The two fell on the bed with their bodies moving in sync.