A bad anxiety

We landed, The drivers was already here 5 minutes before we land, We get off the jet

Blake and Levi took a car, And me and her took a car, I let the driver drives, I sit in the back.
She sits on the right next to the window.

I look at her, she is crying, Placing her head on the window and shaking her leg, Playing with her hands.. she must has a really bad anxiety, I get closer to her. I wrap my arm behind her and place my hand and her leg.

she flinched as I touch her.. she breathe heavily " hey.. it's okay.. I won't hurt you." I whisper her body stops shaking little, Her leg stops shaking . I give her my right hand, as my left hand is placing on her leg. " here play with my hand" I whisper in her ear.

She looks tired, she places her head on the window again. " you look tired" I whisper She nods. " here place your head on my shoulder." I whisper. She does nothing." I won't hurt you.." I whisper.

She takes deep breathes and slowly turns her head to me and rests her head on my shoulder. She still plays with my hand, I let go of of my hand on her leg, and place it on her side of her head.

Am I okay? What's wrong with me? I never did such a thing like this to anyone.

she falls asleep. We arrive at my place, I was trying to get her on my arms and care her to inside. But she wakes up. I care her" no please "she says.

"Why not?" I say.
"Please put me down" she says.
"Alright" I put her down.
She looks around like a kid who is lost.
" what " I say.

" nothing. But is this where you live? "she asks.
"Yeah why?" I say raising my brow.
" it's so big.. it's a castle " she says.
" oh no it's a mansion" I say.
"no it's a castle" she says still looking around.
"Alright whatever you want it to be " I say.

"Ready to go inside" I say.
"Yes!" She says sounding happy.
Her smile is so bright.. I look over to see Blake and Levi pull over.

They are smirking at me.. what the fuck. I say nothing but roll my eyes and take her inside, I give her a tour.

After 30 minutes of showing her the house we go in the living room.
"Ok your room is on the right, the first door on the second floor" I tell her.
"Ok" she says. As she sits on the couch.
"Oi this couch is comfy " she says.
"Can I sleep here ?" She says
" No " I say.

" why not" she says.
" your bed is gonna be more comfy than this couch" I say
" oi ok" she says.
I sit on the couch as well.
" anyways what is your name?" I ask
" Angela" she says.
Angela... I like that name..
" and yours ?" She says..
It confused me little.
"Im Eric " I say.
" nice name" she says.
" how old are you. " I tell her.

"I'm 17 " she says " and you?"
"I'm 21" I say.
"Oi" she says.
" what do you work" she says.
ok she may not know who I am. That is weird I guess. I have the biggest mafia in the world.. but I guess she doesn't know.

" what?" I say.
" I mean do you work any job Orr..." she says
"Oh um. I'm in mafia." I say
Her eyes wide.
" yo-ur what"she says.

" I'm in mafia" I say
" wait your Eric Dawson?" She asks
"Yup that is me " I say
I could see the fear in her eyes.

"Anyways I'll be in my room if you want anything let me know" I say as I get up and walk towards the stairs.
I took a long shower...

It's around 4pm now. I'm tired. I wanna take a nap. I walk to the stairs and went upstairs.. I took a deep breathe. Ok did he said left or right... I think for like couple minutes trying to remember which way is my room. left the first door . Ok got it.

I walk towards the left side and open the door. Woah it's so big.. and it smells so nice in this room.

I went in bed and lay down I put blanket over me, not even 5 minutes pass and I fell asleep.

I get out of shower and walk to my closet room. I put some sweatpants on, no shirt because I'm going bed. And yes I don't sleep with a shirt on.

I walk to my bedroom. It's dark and I see someone laying on my bed.. who the fuck is that..

I walk closer to my bed to see Angela sleeping in my bed. Didn't I told her where her room is..
I lay next to her.

I wanted to nap, but I couldn't I tried to sleep for 30 minutes. She starts to move uncomfortable, I look over her. I get closer. I wrap my arms around her. Her body begin to shake.. I hold her tight.

"It's okay" I whisper.
Her face looks she is comfortable.

She wakes up slowly. I didn't slept.
"Wait what are you doing here" she says.
"What no what are you doing here" I say.
" you said this is my room" she says.
" no. I said right. " I say.
"Wait what." She says.
"Yes" I say.

" why your holding me?" She says as she pull away.
" I don't know , you were feeling uncomfortable or scared or what" I say
"ok" she says as she gets up.
" lemme show you your room"I say getting up.
We walk down the hallways, I open the door of her room for her.

" this is your room." I say.
"Thank you" she says as she walks in her room.
"If you want anything let me know" I say.
" alright "she says.
" also can I get your number, just in case you want anything when I'm out" I ask.
"Uh ok" she says as she gives me her number.

Helloo, how was this chapter? I hope y'all enjoyed it

Helloo, how was this chapter? I hope y'all enjoyed it. Have a good day <3