Drugs

me Blake, lev, and most of my members

" so what do we do boss?" One of my mens says. I stay there my head in my hands.
" you don't need to stress that much boss " Blake says.

" yes I'd have to " I say.
" no it's not okay for your health boss " lev says.
" WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW HUH?" I yell slamming my hand on the desk.

And somebody knocks on my door.
" Don't you fucking know we are in a meeting" I say in a loud tone as the door opens.
" I'm sorry I didn't know " Angela says.
" come in amore " I say rubbing my forehead.
" hey it's okay I figured something out " she says I turn my attention to her

" mhm what is it " I say as I open my arms for her to come and sit on my laps. She sits on my laps.
" welll maybe you should just tell them what happened " she says shrugging her shoulders.
" tell me your dead ass right now " I say.
" whattt I'm serious " she says.

" you want me dead or something " I say.
" no of course not but maybe it's better if you tell them and they give you time " she says.
" that's smart" lev says rubbing his chin with his index and thumb finger.

" lev shut the fuck up" I say.
" mmmm I have another idea " Angela says.
" I swear if it's like other one and near to it don't even say it " I say.
" how aboutt kill all of those other mafia members and take your drugs back" she says.
" continue " I say.

" well I say all because they don't have to come back to you and start a war and probably kill most of the mens here" she says.
" mmm" I mumble.

" and than you can go and sell those drugs to other gangs who asked for " she says.
" mhmm that's smart actually " I say.
" mhm but don't start a war and kill them because there is chance for any of you get kill or hurt, so kill them one by one mostly when they are alone" she says.

" baby why don't you just join my mafia " I say.
" that's a smart idea mrs, Dawson. Boss there members aren't much they are like 25 members not a big gang" he says.
" imagine having a small gang" Angela whispers and laughs.

" it's not small. But compare to my mafia yeah it's pretty small" I say.
" Ok Eric, de hecho quiero unirme a tu mafia. ¿Puedo unirme al amor?"

Translation [ ok Eric I actually want to join your mafia. Can I join love ? ( Spanish) ]
"Sí, por supuesto mi amor, puedes unirte a mi pandilla de la mafia. Quiero a alguien inteligente como tu" I say nuzzling my nose against hers. She smiles.

[ Yes of course my love you can join my mafia gang. I want someone smart like you]

Blake came back with paper and pen in his hands.
" here Angela " he gives them to her with a smile.
" thanks Blake " she smiles back.
" where do I sign Love ?" She asks.
" right over here princess " I say pointing to it. She signs it. She places the pen down and looks around and than me smiling tol her teeth shows. Everyone in room claps.