Diego

I whistle as I walk around the house, my hands in my pockets

I whistle as I walk around the house, my hands in my pockets. I walk upstairs and hallways to my room. I knock and open the door. I see Angela still asleep. I walk towards the bed.
" baby" I whisper shaking her by her arm gently.
" mhm?" She mumbles.

" darling it's time to get up" I say.
" noo" she says.
" come on get up darling " I shake her gently again.
" Leave me alone let me sleep" she whispers.
" no get up" I say.
" I know why you want me to get up but no " she says.

" ugh fine " I say laying next to her.
" what about cuddles ?" I say. She nods and turns to her side facing me wrapping her arm around me"
" can we please go?" I say.

" only yes because I don't want to upset you " she says getting up .
" you coming like that ?" She asks .
" yeah why ?" I ask.
" nothing " she says changing.

" this one's cute " she says pouting her lips and giving puppy eyes.
" its so tiny " I say smiling.
" yeah " she smiles. We are buying clothes.. for my unborn son..

" ok what do we need Exactly " I say.
" babies hat, gloves, pj, blanket, a tiny baby pillow, diapers, baby bottles, the sucker thing and umm wait we need alot of stuff " she says. " the tiny little beds thing you can care around ?, and umm car seat, stroller, and I think that's it " she says smiling proudly.
" alright let's look for those stuffs" I say.

2 hours later..

" what about this stroller? It's nicer than other one " she says.
" soo your saying we are not buying other one ?" I ask.
" nope we are not " she says.
" but it was baby blue " I say.

" Eric not everything has to be blue " she laughs.
" I want it to be grey and black so our next babies can use it as well " she says.
" alright whatever you like " I shrug.

We go to the cashier and I pay.
"What else we need ?" I ask.
" i think that's it " she says.
" you want some ice cream?" I say.
" mhm please ?" She says.
" no need to say please darling " I say.
She smiles.

In the car.

She finishes her ice cream. I pull over in front of my mansion. She gets out slowly and some of my mens got the stuff out and got them to my son's room. I put some pj's on and went to my son's room. I put his bed piece together, Same as his closet. I finished his closet and Angela put his clothes in nicely.

I put the shelfs up on the wall. And Angela places his toys on it after she finished with his closet. I unwrap the wraps on the couch, place his rug on the floor.

4 hours later.

After four hours later, my son's room is done. Angela was helpful but I didn't really let her work that much, Blake,lev, Katherine and Andrea helped us as well.
" ahh I can't wait for my nephew to be here " Katherine says excitedly looking around the room smiling