You make me the happiest

It's been two weeks since Angela was taken away

It's been two weeks since Angela was taken away. I haven't been to work or do some business after what happened, I let Blake and Levi handle that. I stayed with Angela making sure she is safe. She is downstairs doing something god knows what, I'm busy on my phone going through Instagram and shits.

I hear Angela little footsteps as she walks in the room. I look at her and chuckles.
" wut?" She says.
" nothing"
" no tell me" she says and walks towards me. I get up and Stand there as she is walking to me. She hugs me and looks up at me.
" what" she says.
" you're cute " I say.
" no shut up " she says, her Cheek turns red.
"Someone blushing?" I ask her.
" NOOO!" She runs to the bathroom and locks the door. I laugh.
" Angela!" I say running after her. I knock on the door.
" NAAAAHH!" She screams.
" ange-" I couldn't continue but laugh." Honey come out it's okay" I say.
" NOOO ITS NOT" she screams.

After five to ten minutes she opens the door.
" what" she says.
" you're cute" I say.
" Eric stop!"She says.
" awww your blushing" I tell her.
" NOO" she yells. And tries to close the door again but I hold the door.

" whattt you're cute when you blush darling" I say.
" NAHH!" She screams. And tries to push the door close. " FUCK SAKES ERIC WHY YOUR SO STRONG" she yells again I push the door open and carry her on my shoulder.

She swings her legs trying to escape " ERIC" she yells. I throw her on the bed and get on top of her and tickles her. " Eric no" she laughs as she tries to escape. I keep tickling her.

Her laughs fills the room... and than there she escapes and runs to downstairs.
" HEY!" I yell chasing after her. She giggles as she is running.
" NOOO. HEHEHEH" she continues to run.
" COME HEREE!" I yell running after her.
" nooooo" I caught her.. " noooooooooooo" She says .

" hehe caught ya" I lift her up and walk towards to my room.
Her legs were wrapped around my waist.
" I wanna come down" she says as we get to my room. I put her down, I open the door and I walk in first.. she walks in I close the door shut. She runs to the bed and jump on my bed. She lays down..

" ERIC" she yells.
" yes Amor " I say.
" COME HEREE" she yells and opening her arms..
" I'm coming Amor" I say and walk towards her. I jump into her arms. She lets out a soft giggle. I wrap my arms around her. She plays with my hair.
" but I'm not tired Amor " I say.
" you don't have to be tired to be in my arms" she says giving me kisses.

" I love you Angela"
" I love you Eric, now sleep" she says.
" ok " I move my head little bit to make my self more comfortable. Not long ago I fall asleep

 Not long ago I fall asleep

I wake up at 9am today. I wanted to surprise Eric. I got up and dressed up. I took Levi with me and went to the store and bought some things I need.

" soo what is your plan Angela " Levi asks.
" well I wanna cook breakfast for him andd take it to his room and have his breakfast in his bed I guess." I explain as I take some stuff in the cart.

After 30 minutes we went back home, I cook the breakfast: pancakes, eggs, bacons, orange juice. I go upstairs and place his breakfast on the bed and crawl to him.

" babe" I whisper. No answers.
" baby" I say little louder this time. Still no answers.
" babbby" I say loudly He moves
" mmm?" He mumbles.
" bbabbee" I say shaking his shoulder
" yes baby" he whispers.
" wake upp " I say still shaking him.
" nooo why " he whispers.

" get upp I got you breakfast in beddd" I say
He opens his eyes.
" breakfast in bed?" He says sitting down. I nod. " thank you baby." He leans in and hugs me.
" of course Babe" I say.

" but why breakfast in bed for me ?" He question.
" because you always take me on dates and I never do sooo I made you breakfast, we can have our little breakfast date in bed " I say nuzzling my nose on his.

" darling whatever I do for you, you don't need to do the same for me." He says as he place a kiss on top of my nose.
" it's okay it's just a breakfast amor" I say.

" amor?" He question raising his brow. " do you know what that means ?" He says.
" noo but you always calls me amor " I say
He lets out a giggle" what if it's something you only can call females and not males " he says looking at me. I feel embarrassed fuck sakes what if he is right.

" what does it mean" I ask.
" it means love " he says. He starts to eat his breakfast.
" and what is Amor mio " I ask
" it's means my love " he says eating his pancakes.

" aha oi ok" I say.
" what is Oi?" He asks.
I laugh " it's mean nothing I just replace oh with oi " I say.
" aha I thought it means something in Spanish " he says.
" I thought you knew Spanish ?" I say. He stays silent than we both laugh together .

" you're such an idiot " I laugh harder.
" ok stop " he says as he keeps laughing.
" no " i wheeze.
" it's not funny !" He says
" yes it is " my tummy hurts from laugher now. He smack my ass.
" no it's not" he says.

We lay back on bed looking at the ceiling after a good laugh.
" Eric " I say. He turns his head to me, I look at him.

" yes princess?" He says.
" I will be honest" I say.
" about ?" He asks.
" I never really laugh in my life." I say looking back at the ceiling. " I was 5 when my parents start to abuse me" I try to hold back my tears" I laugh with Katherine and Andrea.. but not like this.

With other people fake laugh.." I sigh closing my eyes. A year roll over my cheek." But you.. you make me happy Eric. you make me the happiest I have ever been." I let my tears roll over my cheeks. He gets closer to me. I mean close close our skin touching. He wipes my tears away and kisses me.

" I will always make you happy, the best I can" he whispers against my lips.. " I will always protect you." He whispers again and kisses me again. I cry.." please don't cry baby.. " he says softly..

the frown in his voice hurt me. He wipes my tears " please " he says in a low deep voice. he pulls me in his chest and he lean his back to the headboard." Your safe..." he whispers.
" only in your arms.." I say.
" always be in my arms" he says.. his voice he's melting my heart..

" when I see you.. I feel safe when I'm with you" I say. He kisses my head.
" I love you princess " he whispers and kisses my head again.
" I love you daddy " I say. I look up at him.

"Daddy?" He asks.
" yes " I say.
" say that again" he says. I sit on his lap. Feeling how hard he is.
" Daddy " I say.
" again" he says.

I lean my head back and move my hips on his lap." Daddy" I moan. Teasing him. I feel his lips on my neck..
" jump " he whispers. I slowly lift my hips up and down.

" good girl" he whispers." Faster.." he says.
I do what he says.. fuck sakes I feel like I'm jumping on a fucking gun. He holds my waist lifting me up and down.

Hi bye

Hi bye.
You like this chapter I know you do and now shut up hehe.
Anyways should Eric get an Instagram account??

Have a good day <3