Te amo

4 months later

4 months later...
" Mom!" Diego burst into my room.
" what? What's wrong " I say. He breaths out heavy.
" Bella" he stops talking and takes some breaths.
" what about her ?" I say.
" her water broke mom" he says.

" What!" I yell " where is she ?!"
" our room" he says.
" Take her to the fucking hospital you idiot" I yell at him as I get up running to their bedroom.

I open the door see her standing there with pool of water on the wooden floor.
" calm down okay? Everything is alright" I walk to her. " I will help you out okay?" I tell her.
She nods.

" just take deep breathes dear. You will be alright" i tell her. Bella and Diego sitting in the backseat Eric's wound just got fixed not that long ago so I'm driving them to the hospital.

" and we arrived " I look at them and give them a smile.
" oh woman don't smile like that" Diego tells me.
" can you please stay with me ?" Bella tells me.
" I will don't worry "

" are you ready?" The nurse asks Bella.
" I think so " Bella whispers.
" than let's get ready " the nurse tells Bella.
" please stay beside me " Bella looks up at me.
" I will i wOnT go anywhere " I tell her.

The doctor and nurses come in the room.
" do you want me to stay or I should leave?"Diego asks bella. " please stay"

" if you are ready than spread your legs" I tell her.
" I can't move it hurts " Bella says.
" I will help "
" slowly " I tell her holding her thigh and spread them open slowly.

" it will be over soon " I tell her.

" I want you to start pushing when I'm done counting okay?" The doctor says.
" okay " Bella says.
" Don't look okay? " I tell her.
" I will try not to"

" one...two...three... and push " the doctor says.
She holds my hand as she continues doing what she is supposed to. " Goodjob. Just a little more and your baby will be here " the doctor says.

" Oh god " She screams. She close her eyes shut as her head falls asleep and scream.
" I cant, Diego I can't " she cries. " you can. You got this love " she holds our hands tighter.
she keeps screaming and pushing her child out.

" Two more pushes andd.... Goodjob " the doctor says. The baby cries. Bella finally calms down a little she lets go of our hands and kick her head back. Diego stays there. Kissing her forehead.

" And here is your babygirl " the doctor hands the baby to Bella as she keeps crying.
" oh my goddess " she cries as she holds her daughter on her chest and in her arms.

I walk back. Giving them some little space.
I see nurses cleaning her up.

" Diego. Look. She's here. I did it " she looks at her boyfriend crying and smiling.
" I can see. And I know you did it. You did such a great job. " I can see him already tearing up.