Henry

8 Years ago

8 Years ago....

Just a normal day, taking my 11 years old brother, Andrew, to the park, he loves going to that park I don't even know why? It's just a normal park. I have been taking him to this park since he was 8. He has friends, good for him, and i don't, I just sit there watch him play with his friends and go back home. As I'm waiting for my brother get to know me.

Hey I'm Henry, I'm 15 years old, I'm the oldest child, I only have two siblings a brother, Andrew, and a sister, Ava.

Andrew's 11 years old, and Ava's 7 years old.
it hasn't been easy for me for past couple of years, I don't know why, but my relationship with my parents is shitty, just like Andrew I'm a male but they treat him better then me, they don't even talk to me.

I don't even have friends or a lover, I only have one friend and that is Luigi. He's a nice boy, and we've been growing up together, he's a year older then me he is 16 years old, his parents got him a car for his sweet sixteen birthday and I'm so proud of that fucker.

but knowing my parents will never do that for me hurts like a bitch. Mr, dawson aka Eric has been treating me better then my own parents, he lost his wife aka my aunt.

my dad's Angela's brother. Mr, dawson is the only one who wishes me happy birthdays and spend his time with me even tho he has lots of work to do, whenever I need him he's there for me, he feels like a father to me.

i don't know why my parents don't treat me right but whatever I don't care anymore.

" Andrew it's time to go!" I yell because he is kinda far away.
" I'm coming " he says saying goodbyes to his friends oh and his goodbyes takes forever. I get off of those parks chairs, I walk towards to Andrew and somebody bump into me.

" what the fuck " I whisper turning around to see a girl on the floor. her hair in a bun and wearing glasses.

" let me help you " I say.
" no, no need I can help myself " she says lowering her head as she gets up. I look over the ground to see her Starbucks drink on the floor and slipped everywhere.

" I'm sorry " I say.
" for what?" She says.
" I slipped your drink" I say.
" no you didn't it's alright I was looking in front of me and I bumped into you I slipped it no worries" she says.

I search in my pockets for my wallet. I take it out and take some money out.
" here, instead of your drink you didn't even got to finish it half of it" I say.

" no no it's okay no worries " she says.
" take the money" I say.
" no i won't " she says. Something weird about her, she won't even look at me, she is just looking different places to avoid me.

" take it now " I say.
" no I won't " she says.
" I said take it" I say. She finally turns her head to me and I got to see her face.. she is absolutely gorgeous. Big brown eyes, pink lips, freckles..
Gorgeous.