Versace

" come on just this store and we will go home " Angela takes my hand and drags me in the store with her

" come on just this store and we will go home " Angela takes my hand and drags me in the store with her. " sweetheart you said the same thing for past 2 hours"

" no I promise this is the last one " She walks to the shoes,heels section. " look at this one isn't it beautiful " she picks up some Versace's heels.
" put that down " I take the heels out of her hands and put it down on the aisle.

" what why not ?" She frowns. " They are too high you're gonna break your foot in it" I tell her.
" me? No! I've wore heels higher than that-" " shhh you have too much heels" I cut her off.
She gasps" excuse me ?!"

" you're excused "

" but they're nice, and pretty and gorgeous " she looks back at the heels. " And they're too pretty, I can't leave them here " She looks at me and makes those stupid puppy eyes.

" don't give me puppy eyes" I tell her.
" you like it " She says. " I don-" she places her index finger on my lips making shush sign" shhhh, you like them when I'm on my knees" she winks

still keeping her finger on my lips and slides her other hand in my suit and takes my wallet. And she takes the heels with her and start walking away from me to the cashier.

She looks at me over her shoulder " you'll thank me later " she says over her shoulder and smirks.
She starts to walk again.

I catch up with her at the cashier. Before I could get next to her. The cashier says something.
" You're beautiful "
" thank you " she sounds like smiling.
" Women like you're rare now these days, Most of them are trans or lesbians or all plastic " the cashier says.

Uhh what the fuck?

" Let me guess, Your Tits and Ass are Real huh?" He tries to check her out behind that crappy desk. " U-um. Y-" she stammers before I could cut her off.

" Who the fuck You think your ass is you fucking bitch" I come right behind her.
" Excuse me? You have no rights to talk to me like that, leave the store before I call the cops and my manager " The cashier talks back.

Oh you little bitch

" honey no" Angela grabs my arm. I pull her hand away. I walk to behind the desk. That bitchy cashier starts to walk away.
" don't fucking try to escape because you can't "

" I-I- S-swear I didn't m-mean it" He stammers. I punch him in his eye. " shut the fuck up" I punch him again. " Eric stop" She runs behind the desk and grabs my arm again. I let go of her hand.
" You fucking Man Whore " I punch him again.

I grab him by his collar and push him against the wall A around my hands around his neck. " p-please I-I c-can't breathe " he breathes heavily.
" Eric please Stop" She once again try to pull me away.

" Fuck no, you go wait outside" I tell her.
" I-C-Can't Brr-eath " he tries to get some air through his mouth and nose and doesn't work.
I choke him harder. He gasps trying to her air.
But I let go of him. He falls on the floor. trying to get air while holding his neck.

I kick him in his face He falls on the ground trying to get up. I Kick him again and over and over til he lays on his back on the floor.
I Punch him again and again.

I place my foot on his cheek.
" please I'm begging you" he cries. " I'm sorry"
" I do not accept apologizes" I tell him.
" please I'm begging you sir "

" Honey-" " Shh, I know how to deal with him"

" honey Go pick other colors of this heels you love, go get every fucking color" I tell Angela.
" what why?"
" just fucking go and do what I tell you" I say.
She walks away

" I'm sorry I didn't mean it!" He shouts. I push my foot harder on his face." How much are those heels" I ask. " About thousand and two hundred dollars "

" and how many colors does it have ?" I ask
" six colors- Fuck please " he shouts.
" Your laying seven thousands and two hundred dollars for my wife's heels buddy. The paycheck is on you " I let go of my foot off his face.

" what- I- I Can't a-afford that-" he stammers.
" than dont fucking tell women if there body is real and not fucking plastic and I do not care if you can afford or not "

"Did you really had to do that ?" Angela asks me.
" don't ever say that again when you know I had to plus no body fucking cares about if you're real or plastic, they can't afford both so they should shut their mouths or they get beat up" I unlock the apartment door.

We walk in the apartment seeing all of my members who came with us to Spain sitting everywhere.
" what the fuck " I look at Diego.
" he knows we're here father" Diego talks.
" how ?"

" he saw us, me Blake and Levi at store and chased after us to the hotel, and then somehow we escape the hotel to here without them knowing " Diego says.

" You guys never do anything correctly. Why the heck you guys didn't covered up?!"

" I'm sorry we didn't know!" Diego talks.
" Get up and get ready" I say.
" for what?" Blake asks.
" meeting hurry up"

" do you want some of my help?" Angela asks.
" no baby" I cup her cheeks in my hands and give her a quick kiss. " you go to your room and rest" I whisper. " I want to help tho-" I kiss her and pull back" please? " I say.

" okay fine, but if anything happens, fight, wars, or if you two just meet normal without no fights, promise me you will be careful of yourself and take care of yourself and that you'll be safe, and I won't lose you and you won't be gone" she talks almost whispering.

" shhhh, don't say things like that, don't even think of things like that baby, I'm here, always here, with you, and by your side, nowhere else. Don't think of me gone, and let's say even if I'll be gone, you will go back home, back where our kids are, and if I will be gone, just know I died for you and for our kids nobody else just for my one and only family" I tell her and give her another kiss before she disappears to her room.

Y'all I'm thinking to end this book soon!