Ropes

3 weeks later

3 weeks later..

Driving home thinking of all those things I could do to her. Fuck.

I walk to her room, hearing nothing, I get in, she's not there ? Closing the door I walk to my room hoping she's there, no noises, I open the door and can hear the shower before I could open the bathroom door I hear her moans I smirk hearing her moans.

I walk to the table and take my clothes off, opening the drawer and get a condom out.

I open the door and look straight to the shower, she stops and gets up fast and lets out a breath when she can find my gaze, scanning her body.

" continue darling" I demand.

She grabs the shower head and lays back down, I leave the condom in front of the shower so I could get it later.

I am hungry...

She spreads her legs open and turns the shower on lets the water run, laying back down. Spreading her legs more, she points the shower head to her clit.

Fuck..

A moan escapes her mouth, when she finally finds the spot, I walk towards her , kneel down, grab the shower head and pointing it on her clit, I turn the water on more, letting it run on a high speed.

She moans out loud, she tries to close her legs.
" open your legs I'm hungry " I demand.
She swallows and does what I told her to do.

I Get down to her pussy, I lick from bottom to top , her entrance. " so wet" I say against her skin. I kiss her inner thigh and finally reach her clit.

She lets out a sigh. I turn off the shower head, I start licking her clit and she grabs my hair pushing her hips forward, I start swirling with my tongue making her moan. Fuck.

Sucking her clit before swirling with my tongue again making her moan again. Fuck. Her sweet moans.. I need more.

I bit her clit gently and soft before lick my way down to her entrance. Making her shiver, I smirk.

I lick her entrance and push my tongue in causing her moan, licking her walls. Her tight pussy..

Her warm sweet cum, trying to get as much as I can.

Grabbing my hair and pulling it gently.
" fuck, I could eat you all day" I tell her before pushing my tongue back in.
" I- C-can I come please ?" She asks with a moan after it.
" no "I tell her.

Grabbing the shower head and let it run on full speed. Pointing at her clit.

She moans out loud, I push my tongue back in, licking every single spot. She moans out loud and her head fall back. I lick my way to her g-spot and start licking it.

Making her scream and gently pulling my hair, her legs shaking. I lick every single inch of that tight pussy of hers.

She Screams out louder. " fuck Andrew p-please let m-" she stops talking, realizing what she just said. I take my tongue out of her pussy.