Coma

3 days later

3 days later..

I'm supposed to get some news from doctors. i have been so empty these days. I've lost the love of my life... well maybe not.. but she literally got shot on the left side of her chest.. her heart..
I try my best to keep Diego safe.. healthy. And everything like that.

My phone rings..
I pick it up it was Angela's doctor.
" yes doctor it's me mr,Dawson. How's my wife " I say.
" calm down mr, Dawson. Your wife's alive " the doctor says, I finally calm down.. I have been having anxiety none stop since my wedding night.

" thank god" I whisper.
" but she is in coma. She was lucky, she survived, there was only 1% chances for her to survive. She is under our control, we will take a good care of her, no need to come over and see her. She is alseep for I don't know how long, but we will let you know when she wakes up" the doctor talks.
" thank you doctor, b-but can I see her " I say.
"Mr,Dawson-" I cut him off.

" please doctor I'm begging you please let me see my wife.." I say.
" okay you can come see her.." he says.
" thank you I'll be there right now " I say. Hanging up the phone.

I get Diego some clothes and diapers in his bag and pick him up. He's growing up..
" we are gonna go see mommy" I say...

I arrived at the hospital. I ask the front desk for which room is Angela's room..

I walk to the hallways holding Diego car seat as he sleeps. As his bag over my shoulder. I get to her room. I don't think I have to knock.. I open the door, to see her laying on the bed under Machines.

I couldn't help myself. I let my tears fall over my cheeks. I close the door behind and walk over her. I place Diego's car seat down. I sit on the couch beside her bed. Only few inches away from her bed...

" darling.." I whisper as I hold her hand.
" baby.." I sniff.
" I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry, I should be the one laying on this bed and not you, I'm sorry that now your laying here because of me.. " I stroke her cheek with my thumb.

" what the fuck am I gonna do without you baby? Huh? What.. please wake up. Please my dear. " I say hiding my face against her neck.. I hold her hand as I cup her cheek in my other hand.
" I'm so sorry." I cry.

" I love you babe.. and I promise I'll get you out of this place as soon as possible.. please darling wake up. You can't lay here forever. Right? You will wake up right?" I cry.

" I don't get it.. why the happiest people lose their lovers.. why us? Why this happened to us? Why our family? Why me and you? Why Diego got to grow up without seeing his mom for god knows how long.. baby please. I'm empty inside, you are the half of me." I say.

I hear Diego kinda crying. I pull back from Angela and look at Diego awake..
" hi baby" I smile sniffing and wiping my tears.
" come to dada " I say getting him out of his car seat.

" don't cry baby" I say standing up and walking around the room. Diego keeps crying.
" shh baby dada's here." I rock him little.
" and dada will always be here.." I whisper.
" mommy's here too baby. But she can't hold you now.. I know you miss her too but we have to wait for mommy to wake up.." I say.

I keep rocking him but he doesn't stop crying.
I place a kiss on his forehead..
" it's okay.. mommy's okay.. I promise she will be okay. baby I promise she will be okay don't cry" I say rocking him.

" I will find who ever did this to mommy and I will dig his grave baby" I whisper. And he stops crying as I finish my sentence.
" oh you want to do the same huh?" I smile.
" okay than... I'll keep that little..." I can't cuss in front of my son.. " in cells and we will wait til you grow up.. and he will be your first kill son" I say.

I arrive at my mansion. I open the front door. Everyone's sitting in the living room. I walk over them holding my son in my arms.
" Eric.." Katherine whispers.
" don't worry Kathy she is okay.. she is alive.. but she's in coma" I say.

" my child " Andrea says.
" babe don't cry " Blake says hugging Katherine..
" that's literally my sister in coma.. what the fuck she doesn't deserve this.." Kathy whispers.
" she will be okay right?" I whisper.
" of course she will be. No crying, no worrying.. Angela's okay. Alright ? Everyone's okay." Blake says.

" boss" I hear lev.
" mhm? " I mumble.
" we found who shot Angela" he says.
" who?" I ask.
" her father.." he whispers.
" put that...eh yeah in his place. Do whatever you want. But do not kill him!" I say.

" I thought you want him dead?" Blake says.
" I do, but not now, let that..." don't cuss Eric..
" put him in his place and put him in pain" .
" okay boss" lev says leaving the mansion.

" why don't you want to kill him already?" Blake asks.
" I want him to be my son's first kill" I say.
" ohh. Um I don't know, but Whatever you like" Blake says.
" alright goodnight " I say walking upstairs to my room.

I lay Diego down on my bed, changing him into his pj's
" your sleeping with dada tonight.. " I say. Getting in bed . I place Diego on my chest and tapping his back with my hand gently..
" goodnight son" I whisper..