Im sorry Eric

I have been crying for two hours straight

I have been crying for two hours straight.. I did what I had to do to keep him safe but I failed.. fuck sakes. I'm in his room in dark laying on his bed, wearing his sweatshirt cuddling his pillow wishing the pillow wasn't here but him.

Katherine and Andrea tried to cheer me up and telling me he is okay. But I just kick them out of the room. I want to be alone.. I look over my wrist to see the bracelet he got me.

I hear a knock on the door.

" who is it?"
" it's us angela" Katherine says.
" go away please I want to be alone "

" Angela I get it you want him and want to be alone but can you please open the door we have something to tell." Andrea says.

I get off the bed and walk towards the door. I unlocked it. Katherine looks at my worried.

" mi amor your eyes are red" she says. Hugging me.

Mi amor...

I do nothing but cry again.. Andrea hugs me as well.

" he will be okay angela.." Andrea says. I pull back wiping my tears.
" what you guys want to tell me" I ask
" Blake called us and he said he booked us tickets to Russia.. pack up we are leaving not too soon like an hour " she says. I slime.. I'll see him soon. I nod

" but he said not to pack too many things" Andrea says.
" I know I'll just pack few clothes like two sets of pj's and three set of clothes. And some underwear's and bras." I say.

" alright our bags are pack we are going downstairs." Katherine says.

" Alright " I say closing the door and hopping in his shower and I showered quickly and got up. We are going to airport and I remember Eric said the flight is 28 hours so ima dress up comfy.

I didn't pack my clothes.. only my bras and underwears.. I pack 3 of his hoodies, two sweatshirt and a shirt, I wore his sweatpants. his hoodie and a beanie of his and I pack 3 of his sweatpants. And some of my jeans.

I put them all in my back bag. But a suit case that is big for these stuff.
And I pack some other stuff I'll need like tooth brush. Hair brush. Creams and etc..

I go downstairs.

" ready?" Andrea says. I nod. Eric driver drives us to the airport. And some of his mens came with us.

We have been sitting in the airport like for 3 hours now. Our flight will fly soon. I just take deep breaths.

Will he be mad at me...?
Will he hate me?..

I just want to cry.

We get in the plane thankfully me Andrea and Katherine sits next to each other. I sit next to the window which is Katherine seat but she hates flights and scared of heights so she let me sit on her seat. Eric has a stuff animal, I don't blame him for having it. It's comfy cuddling your stuffy. But after I sleep with him he doesn't use it anymore.. I take his stuffy with me.