I miss you

" there you go " the doctor says packing her stuff

" thank you " I say. Looking at Eric standing there his hands in his pockets he smirks but he still had frown on his face.
" yes of course, but no sex for three weeks" she says.

" okay " I watch Eric mouth drop on the floor.
" THREE WEEKS?!!" He yells.
" yes two to three weeks. It will take few days to heal but you still have to care of your self" she says.
" thank you again." I say. Okay no Eric looks like he wants to murder her.

" Have a good day" the doctor says as she leaves the room.
" three fucking weeks" Okay no now he is being dramatic. " THREE FUCKING WEEKS?!" He yells as he dramatically falls on the floor.
" it was your fault " I say turning my attention to my phone. Until I hear some bitch crying. I look over to see his dramatic ass on the floor fake crying.

" three weeks" he whispers.
" I will kill you I swear " I say.
" alright whatever fuck off " he says getting off of the floor.
" anyways since you couldnt come to my other Mansion. Um i don't even know " he laughs.
" weren't you crying a second ago?" I ask.
" yes now I'm depressed " he fakes cries again.

" oh my god I SHOULD BE THE ONE CRYING" I yell.
" I'm sorry!" He says.
" it's okay" I pull him closer and hug him.
" I'm hungry " I say.
" I will go cook for you" he says and he gets off of me. He went downstairs.

He came back and took my arm.
" get your ass up darling " he says.
" noooo I want to stay in bed " I say.
" ssshhhhhh " he drag me by my arm to downstairs.

The table set.... It's beautiful..

I look at him and smile at him. He smiles back. He pull the chair for me and I sit down. And he went in the kitchen.

" okay want do you want ma'am " he came back to the dinning room with Small waitress book and pen in his hands standing beside me.
" your dick " I joke around.

" yes ma'am " he says as he starts to write " my. Dick." He whispers as he writes. He stops for a second ." Wait what you can't have that " he says ripping the paper off of the book.
" than anything you can make " I give him a smile.

" you know I can make anything for you darling so tell me what would you like to eat" he says smiling.
" mhmmm the best thing you can make " I say. " doesn't matter sweets or food literally anything I can full myself with " I smile back at him.
" alright mama stay here I'll be back soon " he says. I nod.

30 minutes later...

He comes back with food in his hands. He place the plate in front of me.

" thank you my love " I whisper looking at him smiling.. i hold his hand..I hold his hand.. he looks straight in my eyes... the love in his eyes...
" anytime darling.. anything for my babygirl" he says grabbing my face in his hands. He bend down and kiss me.