Dark quiet empty

It's late night, soon midnight

It's late night, soon midnight.. in just couple of minutes I'm turning 22 years old. Believe me when I say I don't like my birthday, it's so stupid to me, I don't even get a 'happy birthday Henry' from my own family, why would you like a birthday with no happy birthdays?

The only people who wish me happy birthday are Mr&Mrs Dawson, Diego and Luigi, that's it, I'm grateful for them but I still don't like my birthday.

I shut my car door close and walk to the front door, Standing in front of the door getting my keys out of my pocket, I open the door. And shut it close behind me, Everybody seems to be asleep, the house is dark quiet empty?.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY " i hear yells from everywhere as the lights turns on. I see my family.. my mom side.. gosh I haven't seen them in years. The last time I saw them when I was ten years old. But I can't help but smile..

" thanks y'all" I whisper and smile.
" HENRY" Luke yells as he runs to me and hugs me, he's my favorite cousin.
" Luke " I say as he hugs me.
" buddy I swear I've missed you" Luke says.
" I've missed you guys too " I say.

" Come on it's a birthday party, let's sing 'happy birthday' and blow the candles bitch " Nicholas says. I walk over the table with all of desserts on it: cakes, cupcakes, popcorns, drinks and a lot more.

And everybody sings happy birthday..

" MAKE A WISH AND BLOW THE CANDLES HENRY " luka yells exciting. And I did. And everyone claps..

Just wished to be happier..

"Happy birthday Henry" I hear Alison's voice. I find myself smiling but gosh I wish she wasn't dead, I didn't even lift my head to see where she is at, I don't want anyone to know I can see her and hear her.

" Henry? Are you deaf?" Eric says.
" huh what somebody said something?" I ask.
" yes I did " Alison once again talk. This time I look over where her voice is coming from. She is definitely not in the dress she always has been in.. and.. she's holding a toddler hand?..
" what can't you hear me?" She says.

they can't see her right?

" Henry?" Luke's father says.
" mm? Ya?" I say.
" we can see her buddy" he whispers placing his hand on my shoulder.
" this time is real" Eric whispers from behind me. I turn around to face him.
" or is it?" I ask.
" go ahead buddy, she wants to feel your touch" he whispers again smiling.

" Alison.." I whisper looking at her.
" come here " she says and smiles. I walk to her like a zombie.
" Alison.. my love " I whisper again feeling my eyes fill with tears. I hug her tightly, wrapping my arms around her body, able to smell her, to touch her, to feel her, to just see her not like a ghost.
" I miss you Henry.. so much" her voice cracks.
" I miss you more than you think I do " I say.
" I don't want to pull back, I wanna stay like this " she whisper and kiss my neck. I pull back little just to see her face, still have my arms around her.