Im home in your arms

I get all of my mens in my meeting room

I get all of my mens in my meeting room. And I mean all.. they more then 100. I don't even know how many members I have.. they are too much..
" alright so some are staying and some are coming with me" I say.
" who's coming and who is staying" one of my mens says.

" y'all going to talk about that and you guys are going to decide that, who wants to come they come with me, who doesn't will stay". I say.
" but Levi and Blake you two are coming no matter what" I say looking at them.

" yes boss" Blake says.
" that is for today's meeting" I get up off my chair" you guys stay here and decide who stays and who comes " I say walk towards the door.
" also " I say turning back to them.
" the mens who are staying, if you guys don't protect those girls y'all head are coming off" I warn them.

" yes sir " someone said.
Levi and Blake stands up as well and walks towards me. Levi opens the door. And we leave the room.
We drive back home to get our stuff ready for our business trip.

We get home I open the front door, Angela runs to me.
" babbbbyy" she says.
" princess " I chuckle and hug her.
" I have something for us tonight" she says exciting.
" tonight ?" I ask.
" yes! Tonight!" She says clapping her hands.
" what is it darling?" I say, knowing I'll leave in the evening to the airport. Levi and Blake already went to there rooms.

" TICKETS FOR VIP CINEMA, IT HAS BEDS WE CAN CUDDLE AND WATCH THE MOVIE AND WE CAN ORDER WHATEVER WE WANT-" she says exciting. I kiss her forehead.
" I'm sorry princess " I say frowning.

" what whyy?" She says.
" I can't make it " I say not wanting to go to the trip and stay with her.
" whyy?" I can hear the sadness in her voice.
" I have a business trip, I'm leaving in evening. Me Blake and Levi" I explain.

" oh " now she is sad.
" baby I'm so sorry" I say cupping her face in my hands
" no it's ok.." she says.
" no it's not now you're upset." I say .
" I'm not " she says.

" yes you are I can see it in your eyes. " I say.
" I mean it's not important your business is important ." She says.
" no you're important to me more than anything " I say she smiles.

" ERIC COME ON PACK YOUR BAGS" Levi yells from upstairs.
" wanna help me ?" I ask her.
" sure " she says.

We walk upstairs to my room. I got my suitcase out and the clothes I need.
" why winter clothes?" she says.
" I'm going to Russia " I say.
" oh" she says
" yep my flight is 28 hrs " I say.
" wait a day??" She says.
" yes " I say.

" what about me. What do i do without you" she says frowning. I finish packing and walk towards her and hold her face in my palms.
" baby you will be ok I promise" I say kissing her.
" how long will you be gone?" She asks.
" well 3 days but about the flights 5 because like I said my flight is 28 hrs " I say.