Silent cry

Tonight Diego left his room, I got him some food and took him outside to my balcony he needs fresh air

Tonight Diego left his room, I got him some food and took him outside to my balcony he needs fresh air. He already finished his food and he knows what I'm waiting for.

" I will wait whenever your ready to talk" I low my voice. He takes a deep breath.
" lillian dad... she regretted me.. she got a boyfriend " he says.
" I'm sorry to hear that" I say.
" you don't even want to hear what she told me" he says.

" what's up buddy I want you to tell me everything's" I say.
" okay so you know I was in the ball room alone ? And then mama came and told me if I'm hungry and she got me some pizza. And she told me if I'm looking for someone I said lillian, she said she is upstairs, and she also said if I want you guys you guys will be upstairs on the left hallway.

After eating my food I kinda felt lonely so I walked upstairs but I walked to the wrong hallways I walked to the right hallway, to see lillian in a room ' alone ' through the door that was opening little but then I saw her kissing a boy. I walk in the room. And I told her everything " he stops talking and looks away crying.
I pull him in my arms.

" I told her I like what she told me was really rude, she told me I'm disgusting and I'm not good enough and Im not strong enough to protect her and I don't have abs and shits like that" Diego cry saying all of that." She- she-s-he also said that stupid little heart of yours shouldn't be beating go and die " he cries even more. my heart literally breaks... i rest my head on his and let my silent cry out.

" shhhh dad's here son, he is here " I whisper.
" I'm not worth it I'm not good enough I want to die. "he cries.
" don't ever think like that son, I'm here for you, and always be. I promise I will always have your back. And your worth it and your good enough and your strong you don't need abs to be strong buddy, and hey it's not like you don't got any abs you do have abs." I say.

" they are not even called abs " he says.
" they are, your young buddy I don't want you to work out to much, teens between thirteen till eighteen should only work out for less than an hour, I wouldn't even let you work out if you weren't in mafia, but my boy your strong and your worth it" i say.

" thanks for everything dad but I deserve none of what you did for me" he says
" shhh don't say that, you deserve everything buddy." I say.
He just hugs me and nothing else, until he fell asleep..

Angela comes in the room.
" oh hi" she smiles.
" hey" I smile back.
" is he asleep?" She asks.
" yeah " I whisper.
" aww, did he told you why he wanted to leave the ball?" She asks.

" yep" I say.
" why?" She asks.
" lillian hurt him" I say.
" what!"She says.
" yep" I say.
" oh mi amore, whatever she did to you, forget all of that baby your more than everything, she is not worth it " she whispers caressing his hair.
" mama loves you ok?" She whispers kissing his forehead.

2 days later..
And again diego locked him self in his room again not leaving his room I expected him to leave his room when he wants to talk but he doesn't want to talk I guess. I

have tried to talk to him behind his lock door, no answers. not even ' go away ' is he still fucking alive ? What he eats? Does he leaves his room when everyone is sleeping? Or he never leaves and no food ?

I have tried everything to get him out of his room, but no. I even tried to told him only me and him will be in house just to get him talk nothing literally nothing.
Does he take drugs? Does he drink alcohol? Does he harm himself ? What he does in that room?

And I finally decided to break his fucking door, the thought of breaking the door was on my mind since the first day but I thought he just wanted some space and time, but I don't think like this much?

Everyone is sitting on the dinning table and I just got up. " I'm going to break Diego's door" I say walking to stairs.

" Eric noo wait " Angela yells running after me.
" what " I say stopping.
" he needs time " she says.
" no not this much, I haven't seen my son in days is he even alive ?! Does he even eat ?!" I say.

walking to his bedroom. I knock on his door.
" Son open the door" I say.
" no " I hear him
" Diego open the door " I say.
" I said no" he says.

i step back, and I just run to the door, it didn't break thankful but it just opened somehow.
I see Diego sitting on his desk. Taking that shit to his nose.

" DIEGO" I yell.
" get out " he whispers crying.
" OH MY GOD DIEGO" Angela yells walking over him, I walk with her.
" Diego son, you're still a kid what are you doing" I say taking all the shits on his desk away.
blood, drugs, alcohol...

" baby, you're still a kid you have the whole life ahead of you, life is not always bad" Angela says sniffing. I look over Angela to see crying.
" no mama don't cry I deserve all of this" Diego says wiping his mama's tears. He gets off of his desk and hugs his mother.

" I didn't meant to make you cry." He whispers.
" Diego how long you've been doing this" I ask. I don't want to be mad at him, he's going through hard timings, and me yelling at him will make it worse. He shrugs.

" what've you been eating these days I didn't see you coming out of your room" Angela says.
" drugs " Diego responses.

I go over his tiny fridge in his room, I open the door and I see some snacks in there, well maybe he has been eating snacks.
" and some snacks" Diego says.

I get a water bottle out I twist the cap and hand it to Diego.
" drink " I say.
" no" he says
" drink it will make you feel better" I say.
" I don't want to feel better" he says.
" Diego come on drink" Angela says.
" but I don't wa-" he gets cut off by Angela " please for me " she says.

" fine " he says taking the bottle out of my hands. He drinks it.
" now to my bedroom" I say.
" why?" He asks.
" your sleeping with me and ya mama" I say.
" no I'm not a kid " he says.

" Diego I trust you with all of my heart but please just for two nights only, I don't want you to do whatever you did these days when you were locked in your room" I say.

" between us " I say.
" no I want to be on side " he says lying on his side.
" I said middle " I say.
" I will go get Dominic, Lorenzo and Emiliano" Angela says.

" nice " Diego says rolling his eyes.
Angela leaves the room to get others.
" I will tell you about my past" I say.
" go ahead" he says resting his head on his hands underneath his head.