Forver

" babe you gotta listen to me please" I say walking in bella's kitchen

" definitely no, I will always listen but for this no,absolutely no" she says opening the fridge door taking a water bottle out.
" but please it's for your own good" I say.
" my own good? I honestly don't care what's good for me and that is not, not anymore " she says taking a sip of her water.

" you have a lot of bad memories here my love, and everything reminds you of those bad memories, I just want you to be happy baby" I say cupping her cheeks. She looks away.
" don't make it a big deal it's fine I've been living here for past years" she says.

" I still don't care, you're coming with me, and I'm packing your stuff" I say.
" no " she says. I place my hands on her waist and pull her closer.
" mm? Why not ?" I ask.
" I don't want to bother your parents" she whispers.
" bother ?!" I say.

" yeah, I mean it's not like you live on your own, you live with your family and I don't want to bother everyone, what if they don't even want me to move in" she says shrugging her shoulders.
" oh my love, I already told them" I say exhaling " and they're so excited to meet you my love " I whisper against her lips, our nose touching, I place a soft kiss on her lips.

I slide my hand down on her stomach.
" plus I can't let you live on your own while being pregnant " I say kissing her forehead.
" well your fault you forgot to wear a condom" she says.
" also your fault, should've remind me" I say, she smiles.
" thought you had one on " she says looking away chuckling.

" Now you sit down and rest and I will pack your stuff" I say.
" no I'm helping " she says.
" nahh" I say sitting her down on the couch.
" you're so annoying " she jokes around rolling her eyes.
" I Wasn't until I met you dumbass" I say taking her suitcase out.

2 hours later...

" holy fuck I did this all by myself" I say widening my eyes. "and yes I'm proud of myself" I say clapping my hands.
" Hahahahah you're so strong wowwww " bella says joking and fake laughing.
" yea I know very strong" I say.
" now shut up I helped you" she says.
" no you didn't I did it all myself " I say.
" you stupid ass puta you don't even where my stuff are at" she says.
" uhh, okay so? Just open ran down drawers and take out the stuff and throw it into the suitcase, done, see easy peasy Lemon squeezy " I say placing my hands on my hips.

" you sure they're okay with this?" Bella asks.
" yes I'm sure, they want you to move in dear" I say. Walking in the house.
" Mom dad " I yell.
" In the kitchen" my mom yells back.

" hey " my mom says she turns around and her smile got brighter. " hey dear" she says looking at Bella.
" hi " Bella says smiling.
" Bella right?" My mom asks.
" yeah " she nods smiling.
" nice to meet you dear, im Angela, would love to if you call me mama angel" my mom smiles at her.
" will sure do " Bella smiles.

" come on let me show you your room" my mom says as she starts to walk.
" room? Thought her and Diego will share a room?" I hear my dad voice, I turn over to see him walking in the kitchen.
" thought the same" I say shrugging my shoulders.
" I mean what if she is sick of your dramatic ass and wants her privacy and her own space?" My mom says.

" no Mi Amor, that's how love works, gotta handle each other's dramatic ass" my dad says.
" yeah true, and I'm okay with sharing a room with Diego" Bella says as she holds my arm.

" make yourself home don't be shy to ask for anything when Diego's not around" My mom says.
" I will" Bella says.

"Lei lo sa?" My dad says.
"Di?" I ask.
"Noi, mafia, qual è il nostro lavoro?" My dad asks.
" eh no" I say.
"Deve saperlo presto" my dad says.
"E se lei impazzisse? E avere paura? O cosa?" I say.
"Questo è il problema, devi prima fidarti di lei, non lo dirà a nessuno" my dad says.
"Lei non ha nessuno, tranne me" I say frowning.
"non mi interessa, non può dirlo a nessuno, ci si deve fidare di lei, perché vivrà con noi" my dad says.
"Le dirò di non preoccuparti" I say.
"Buono" my dad says.

[ translate:
"Does she knows?"
" about what?"
" us, mafia, what our job is?"
"Uh no"
"She gotta know soon"
"What if she freaks out? And get scared? Or what?"
"That's the problem, you first gotta trust her she won't tell anyone"
" she doesn't have anyone.. but me"
"I do not care, she can't tell anyone, she gotta be trusted, because she'll be living with us "
" will tell her don't worry"
" good" ].

" okay, this is where you're sleeping, my room feel free to look around " I say.
" your room is size of my apartment " she says walking in my room walking around the room. She stops by my desk.
" you have siblings?" She says looking at the photo on my desk, i took it in our backyard in our pool with my brothers.

" yeah" I say.
"how old are they and what's their names ?" She asks smiling.
" Dominic, he's 3 years old, Lorenzo he's a psychopath he's 2 years old, and Emiliano he's 1 years old" I say.
" aw they're little babies still" she says.

" but what do you mean he's a pyscho?" She asks.
" That bitch almost killed me that other day" I say.
" what he did ?" she asks.
" he threw knives at me, he's only two and knows how to throw them before i do, I learnt last year and this puta is learning at age of two smh" I say.
" knives? Your parents let you and your siblings throw knives at each other?" She asks.

" well um." Shit I forgot.
" mm?" She mumbles.
" maybe " I say.
" how's that-" she says.
" um well basically-." My voice cracks, im only nervous because what if she doesn't look at me the same or love me the same?.

" basically what Diego" she says.
" can we sit? " I ask.
" only if you explain why they let you throw knives" she says. We walk to the couch in my room and sat down.

" but promise nothing's gonna change between us" I say.
" promise " she says. I stay there in silent.
" Diego? Is it making you nervous?" She asks.
" ye" I whisper.
" I'm here" she says as she holds my hands.
" mi papa es dueño de una mafia " I say.
Her face.. I don't know.. doesn't really show any emotion? Scared? Upset? Happy? Just hee mouth makes the O little.
[ translate: my dad owns a mafia gang]

" mm, knew it " she whispers.
" what do you mean?" I ask.
" you're in your dad's mafia huh?" She asks.
" yeah, I was born in the mafia " I say in a low voice.
" no wonder why your dad was familiar to me" she says.
" mmm? You've seen him before ?" I ask her.
" all over the television, and news, I have seen him before, not real life, just through the screen" she says.
" oh um dang" I say. What now?

" didn't know he was your father " she says nodding her head." I also heard he has 'the most powerful mafia ' huh?" She says it dramatically.
" yeah I guess you can say that" I say.
" how's mafia life tho?" She asks.

" before I say anything." I say pausing.
" before saying what" she says.
"are you scared?" I ask her.
" because you're in mafia? No I'm really not, I mean what are you gonna do? I'm your girlfriend and carrying your child plus if you do anything to me I don't really mind, I have been having a shitty life since I was born, at the this point I don't really care if you put a bullet through my head" she says.

" would never and ever gonna hurt you Amor " I say pulling her by the back of her neck gently and kiss her forehead, I pull her to me closer and hold her. " I'll always protect you" I say kissing her head." Always " kissed her head again" and always" I once again kissed her head" forever" I kiss her head for the last time.