She makes me happy

4 days later

4 days later

We have came back from Paris..

I have a lot work to do.
I walk down the hallway to the cells.
Blake open the cell door for me.
" he awake?" I tell Blake.
" yeah" he says.
" get up bitch " I yell. He gets up. Levi and Blake hold him. I beat him up.

" YOU KILLED MY FUCKING MOM YOU HELPED MY DAD" I yell.
" I HAD " he cry. " I had to because your dad told me he'd kill my family if I don't help them" he cries as he kneels down.
I take my gun out.

" no please Mr,Dawson don't " he cries." I will do anything for you just please don't kill me" he cries more.
I held my gun on his head.
" please don't." He begs for mercy.
" too late" I say.
" atleast tell my family I will look over for them" he cries.

" you mean look down. Your going to fucking hell not heaven" I yell.
" please Mr, Dawson I have a family" he cries and begs for mercy more.
" and she was my family " I didn't let him talk. I shoot him right through his head.

" clean this shit up and if you guys want you can go home." I say.
" your going home boss?" Blake says.
I nod and walk out of the cell.
I drive home.. I need Angela...

I get home. I open the front door. I see Angela Katherine and Andrea sitting on couch talking.
" Angela" I say.
" yes Eric" she says.
" can we talk please" I tell her.
" yeah what's Up?" She asks
" alone." I look away and whisper.
" okay let's go upstairs " she says as she takes my hand and lead me to my room.

I take a seat on the couch in my room.
" what's wrong Eric" she says.
I take a deep breathe.
" our last conversation remember?" I ask frowning

" yes yeah i remember " she says.
I say nothing, a tear falls of my cheek
" Eric.." she says as she sits next to me and pull me in her arms." It's okay.. I promise you will be okay, she is safe up there." She says.

" Angela.. I miss her..." I say.
" Eric I understand but you can't get her back. " she says. She starts to play with my hair " Eric I will tell you something about dead people" she says
" mhm?" I mumble.
" they don't like when their family or friends cry for them.. they get upset" she says.
" really? " I whisper.
" yes really." She says
" so your saying my mom is upset now." I say as I look at her.

"Mhm" she says.
" can we go to my mom ?" I say.
" you mean her grave right ?" She says
" yes I wanna visit I haven't visits in like a month." I say
" ok let's go."she says.
I get up and changed into black suit and black t-shirt. Angela wore a black long dress.

We get there.. we get out of the car.
" Angela" I say.
" yes?" She says turning her head to me.
" where is your jacket darling." I asks.
" oh. Um. I forgot." She says.

I take my suit off and I go behind her.
" here take it" I say and I kiss her cheek.
" thank you Eric" she says.
We walk to my mom grave..

" hi mom. I'm sorry I couldn't come and visit you, but today I came to visit you, but not alone.." I look at Angela and back at my mom grave." Mom I found my love " I tear up." she is the sweetest, lovely, I can't even explain how I feel for her mama. I miss you mom. I wish I could hug you one last time. " I couldn't help but cry " I'm sorry mom. I wish I was the one who got shoot and not you" Angela comes a hugs me." I killed him mama. I killed dad.. I'm sorry if he is up there and bothering you." I say sniffing wiping my tears away.

" but I want you meet my girlfriend Angela... the love of my life mama.. she makes me happy.. she has taught me that it's okay to show emotions, I didn't only show my emotions to you, but now her. I love her mama.. she is the best thing that happened to me" I see her smiling and wiping her tears. I pull her closer and hug her. " she makes my life easier. when I wake up in the morning I see her sleeping on my chest.. first thing I do in the morning when i see her sleeping on my chest is I smile. I wish you were here.." I say.

We have been here for 30 minutes.
" shall we go ?" I ask Angela.
" we can stay as long as you want." She says.
" I mostly stay here for hours. But you with me. We got to go home your tired." I say
" no I'm not we can stay longer" she says.
" it's ok." I say.

" can I ask something?" She says.
" ask anything sweetheart " I say.
" how old was your mom" she says as she looks at her grave.
" 31 " I whisper.
" gosh. She was too young." She says.
" I know " I mumble.
" she is safe there eric love " she gets closer to me.
I nod. She kisses me.
" can we go?" I say.
" if you want yes if not no" she says.

We drive somewhere else and not home.
" I don't think this is our way to home" Angela says.
" I know we are going out for dinner" I say.
" where?" She asks
" somewhere " I say winking at her.

We arrive at the restaurant. A fancy restaurant of course. I don't dare to take her to cheap ass restaurant. I get out of the car and open the door for her like a gentleman my mom raised me to be.

We walk in the restaurant as Angela holds my arm. Everyone looks at us, it made me feel proud that everyone is scared of me.

Angela gets anxiety attack. I notice her holding my arms tightly because of her anxiety.

" What the fuck y'all looking at" I yell raising my brow. Everyone gets back on there business shit.
" it's okay love " I say as I kiss her head.

We sit down.
" what do you guys like to drink" the waitress says.
" whiskey " I say
" just water." Angela says.

The waitress comes back with our drinks.
" here you guys go" the waitress says
" thank you" Angela says.

After a while our food comes.
I order sushi, I never tried sushi but Angela made me order sushi. She ordered Chinese.

We finish eating and head back home.

We get home

We get home.. Eric went to sit on his couch. He didn't even changed his clothes. I was struggling with unzipping my dress
" hey babe can you help me " I say he takes his off of his phone.

"Of course darling " he says as he gets up.
He walks towards me and unzips my dress. He even takes it off...
" thank you " I say.

" of course " he says smirking. I just smiled at him. Until his lips touches my skin his hands on my waist as he kisses my neck.
He leaves a mark on my neck. He looks at it and smirking.

" I don't think you need anything on" he whispers in my ear.
" you think so?" I ask.
" yes " he says as his hands roam my body as he standing behind me. I feel his hardness. My breathe gets heavy my heart beats fast. He takes my bra off with one hand. He rips my panties.

Hi hope you enjoyed and have a good day <3