You want

,do whatever you want to me''that little sentence keeps running through my head

'that little sentence keeps running through my head. If she only would know what she just said. I walk over to my door speeding up. I put my ear on the door, trying to hear her. Her moans ring through my ears. I smirk. I open the door and look over to the bed. She looks at me, hope fills her eyes. ,,Continue," i demand. And she does.

The blanket soaking wet. Her cum dripping down her ass. I take my clothes off. Gently grabbing her wrist, after i'm done, i pull her fingers out. ,,Good girl," i tell her and start licking her fingers clean.

Sliding my tongue over her little wet fingers. Getting on my knees and pulling her to the edge. I start licking her cum that was dripping down her ass, licking my way up to her pussy. I don't do much then licking it clean, not willing to give her what she wants.

I dig two fingers in her pussy and place my thumb on her clit, not moving much more. She whimpers and rocks her hips against my ass. I avoid. ,,Such a needy slut, aren't you?" I smirk. I start thrusting in and out of her fast. She moans.

A weak breath escapes her mouth. She closes her eyes, grabbing my hand. Pulling my hand closer to her pussy. I add a third finger. Her eyes widen, her sweet little moans getting louder. She gasps as i start licking her clit and sucking it into my mouth. I swirl with my tongue. Playing with her pretty pussy.

As i clamp a little, giving her a little pain. Her head kicks back and her moans get louder. She grabs my hair pulling gently. ,,Please," she begs. ,,Please what? Use your words darling." ,,Please give it to me harder. Please. I want more," she begs as she whimpers over and over again. I get up and grab her by her waist, pulling her up, her knees on the bed, her ass against my hard cock.

Right before i can speak she starts rubbing her ass against my cock. I groan and grab her more tightly. She rubs harder. I groan her name warningly. ,,You don't know what you're doing, do you princess?" I whisper in her ear forcing her to stand still.

She shivers and grabs my arm around her waist holding herself. She swallows hardly. ,,You keep begging and teasing me. How hard do you want it, hm?" I whisper in her ear pulling her closer. She swallows hardly and speaks, ,,As hard as you can. I want to feel you for weeks." She closes her eyes.

I let out a low chuckle. I take a small step back and thrust two fingers in her generous ass. She gasps. Grabbing my hand around her waist more tightly. ,,Such a dirty little whore," i curse. ,,I'll fuck every single hole in that pretty little body you got. There won't be and inch of your body that i haven't fucked. This is what you want. And now be a good girl and just take it. Let daddy play with you," i whisper in her ear while looking down at her tits.

She nods and lets her head fall on my shoulder. ,,You feel that? That's my finger fucking your ass and in just a minute it will be my cock." She closes her eyes. Her cum slowly dripping down her thighs. I take my fingers out and thrust in.

She screams and grabs both of my hands. I put my hand on her back and slowly bend her over. Just a little. I let my hand wander down to her pussy. I start playing with her clit. She moans. My finger circling her clit as i thrust in deeply.

She gasps. With my other hand i spank her. A sharp slap on her ass, she gasps again. Her legs shaking a little. I start circling faster. She grabs my hand pulling it closer to her. Such a need.

Her pretty clit swollen. So swollen. I take my dick out and walk over to the table and take two vibrators with me. Her eyes widen. I thrust one vibrator in her ass and one in her pussy.

Turning them both on i pull her up and tell her to get on her knees. She moans. The two vibrators teasing two of her holes. I grab the back of her head and point my dick at her lips.

,,Open up for me, little slut," i growls down at her.

She slowly parts her lips and i thrust in. All the way in making her gag. She opens her throat for me, ready to take all of me in her mouth. A little groan escapes her mouth, vibrations sending to my cock.

I thrust in and out of her mouth as her tongue slides over my cock. She grabs my thighs holding herself. She's trying to moan and scream but no success. Her pretty little mouth taking my cock so well.

Her tongue is an extra tease. The tip of my cock touching the back if her throat. Making my cum wander faster to the tip of my cock.

,,Don't swallow. Don't spit." I demand with a growl as i feel my cum shot to the back of her throat. I stay in that position and let her milk my fucking cock.

I groan and look down at her. My cum dripping down to her chin as she tried to hold everything in. She looks up at me with her dark, big eyes begging me to let her swallow. ,,Want to swallow, little bitch?" I ask growling.

I pull my cock out as she nods. ,,Swallow. Swallow every single drop," i demand and she obeys. As i watch her. Walking over to the bed i grab some ropes and two more vibrators and a tape. I pull her up carefully and she starts moaning and screaming after she swallowed every drop. Finally able to make noises, but not for long. I smirk wickedly.

Hope y'all enjoyed this one yall horny bitches🤭