Trip Wire

" Eric " Blake says shaking me by my arm

" yeah what's up"
" We landed " Levi says.
Since when?
" bitch what since when" I ask.
" well you don't know when we landed because you were deep in thoughts " Blake says poking his index finger through my head from side

" The apartment isn't that far actually that's good" Diego says.
" how long ?" Romeo asks.
" 20 to 30 minutes " Diego says.
" than we should go " Blake says.

So we will be there at 2.30am? not that bad

~~

"How are we getting in ?" Blake says.
" Trip wire " I say.
" Who can do that, not me " Levi says.
"No one asked you to " I tell him.
" I know how " Romeo says walking towards the door.

" Can I do it? I wanna learn " Diego asks.
" Diego next time, at headquarters try to learn not here" I tell Diego.
" but i wan-" I cut him off " no buts, there is no time to learn how to unlock doors with Trip wire, And Romeo hurry the fuck up before we get catch and someone calls the police "

Romeo unlocks the door I sent most of my mens to hotels to rest because there is no need for 50 men be in a female apartment. And I already prepared If my father is in this apartment Or somebody else with a gun you never know.

But why the fuck will anyone else be at my girl's apartment?!

Me, diego, blake, Levi, Romeo, luigi we are enough In case if somebody's inside. Plus I'll send them to a hotel as well.
There is no space for all of us. Me and diego are staying here.

I twist the Knob and slowly open the door. It's dark everywhere. the kitchen and living room. I see three doors in a hallway probably bedrooms or bathroom.

I slowly walk in. " can you move faster You aren't walking on eggs Eric " Levi says.
" shut up what if somebody else is in here ?" I whisper.
I start walking normally and walk to where the light switches are at. I turn on some lights to see our way.

" what now ?" Romeo says.
" Check the rooms if someone else is here, be fucking quiet " I tell them.
Diego Blake and Levi walks to the hallway. I see them opening the door and getting in.

They come back.
" all clean " Both Blake and Levi says.
" Where is Diego?" I ask.
" in the last room" Levi says pointing to the room.

I walk in the room seeing him standing next to the bed with a body under the blanket. Angela!

"mama" Diego whispers. I walk to the bed and Diego got out of the way. Oh my gosh my angel.
I hear Diego walking away. " tell others to get a hotel and you Stay here son "
" Alright "

I kneel down next to the bed facing her. Oh god I cup her cheek in my left hand and Move my thumb slowly against her skin.
" I love you " I whisper against her forehead and kiss it. Oh goodness I miss feeling her skin against my lips.

She moves and lays on her right side. I take my shoes off, Jacket and belt off as well and get in the middle of the bed. I pull my girl slowly not wanting to wake her up. I pull her in my arms and hug, Hold Her. I kiss her forehead once again." I've missed you Amor " I whisper. " I love you" I kiss her forehead." Why didn't you tell me about anything?"

Next morning..

I wake up by a feeling of something against my cheek I open my eyes and look my left. I see Angela. Already up.
" hi " she says sniffing.
" my baby " I look into her eyes.
" I've missed you Honey " She says wrapping her arms around my neck.

" I've missed you way more My love " I wrap my arms around her.
" I didn't had hope you would come and look for me" she talks and I feel her warm breath against my neck.
" I will always look for you no matter where you are. I'll fight for what is mine "

She places a kiss on my neck and lift her head up.
" I am so sor-" I cut her off by kissing her. I pull back just a little bit so I can talk.
" don't be. I understand, you were scared." I say lips against lips.
" please forgive me" she whispers. I pull back and look at her.

I cup her cheeks into my hands and put my forehead against hers.
" don't ever say that. I'll always forgive you no matter what you do" I whisper to her. She looks in my eyes.
" I love you so much " she whispers hugging me again.
" I love you so much more baby" I whisper kissing her bare shoulder placing my head on her head.

" What time is it ?" I ask.
" it's half past nine honey " she says.
" how about we Get up, and my gorgeous angel Should take a shower meanwhile I cook breakfast for you ?" I say.
" sounds like a good idea but I want to stay in bed with you I've missed you so much " she says.
" we have a lot of time to cuddle Baby" I kiss her forehead.

Angela gets in the shower and I walk out of the bedroom to the living room. i don't see Diego anywhere. I randomly look down at the floor and in the corner of my eye I saw a paper with something written on it.

Hey dad or mom or both whoever is reading this don't look for me and don't worry Blake called me to go out for breakfast this morning with Levi, Luigi and Romeo I might come back after evening Love ya <3 - Diego

" have fun buddy " I whisper. Putting the paper back down where it was. Getting in the kitchen. Maybe I should make breakfast. What maybe? I am already.

I open the cabinets to look for cooking pans couldn't find any.
" Honey where do you put your cooking pans at, in, whatever!" I yell. No responses. I keep looking til I found one.

I put it on the stove and walk towards the fridge raider . I open both doors looking for potatoes, tortilla. And lucky found them. I close the doors shut and open the freezer for chicken nuggets And found that too great.

I wash my potatoes and Peal the potatoes and put them in the hot water in the cooking pan. after five minutes I take them out and smash them.
i put about ten chicken nuggets in the hot Oil on the pan.

I get a new pan out and put it on the stove and put tortilla in it. I turn the stove on and move the tortilla in circles with tip of my fingers. And then flip it and do the same to the other side.

I'll probably make about four breakfast taco because it's my favorite and it's also Angela's 2nd favorite breakfast. So two for me and two for her.

I put the smash potato's in the tortilla with 5 small pieces of chicken nuggets and I've cut the nuggets so they are smaller than the usual size.

Hope everyone is doing okay and everyone is enjoying their lives. Hope everybody enjoyed this chapter. Have a good one