Missing

Three months later

Three months later..

Like usually I sit in my office and do paperworks.
Reading through all of these papers i have to sign them. Blake opens the door and runs towards me.

" what happened " I said getting up.
" boss Emiliano is missing " he says trying to catch his breathe. I slam my hands on my desk.
" what?!" I yell.
" Angela called me and she said they couldn't find him anywhere this morning " he says.
" When she called " I yell.

" Now " he says breathing heavily.
" let's go " I say getting my suit jacket walking fast out of my office putting my suit jacket on and leaving the warehouse to my place. Rushing getting into my car speeding up trying to get to my wife and my kids as fast as possible.

I get home running out of my car to the front door opening the door.
" Eric" Angela yells crying running to me.
" no amore no no it's alright don't cry no amore " I say holding her close to me.

" no it's not alright my son is missing " she says burying her face into my neck.
" I promise you I'll find him as soon as possible but you gotta promise me too" I say she lift her head up looking at me.
" what is it " she says looking at me with her red puffy eyes..

" promise me you won't cry ok?" I say.
" I'm sorry I can't promise that" she says.
" Please don't cry, i already sent people to look for him " I say kissing her forehead.
" please find me my son" she says laying her head on my shoulder.

" I promise " I say.
" now I gotta go, I will be back with our son as soon as possible " I say.
" be careful " she says.
" I will be" i say.

Levi walked in the living room trying to catch his breath.
" What's wrong" I ask.
" we found their location " Levi says.
" ahu where ?" I say still keeping Angela close to me..

" the cliff, we went last week, for fuck sakes I forgot the address " Levi says.
" whattt they are throwing my son off of a cliff?" Angela panics. I still hold her close, an arm around her, my hand on her bump.

" no no no, boss remember the building there? That's their spot" Levi says.
" I know the address let's go" I say letting go off Angela but she pulls me.

" careful please " she whispers looking straight into my eyes.
" I promise I'll be" I say giving her a kiss on her forehead.
" I will come back later with Emiliano" I say.

" alright boss what do we do now " Blake says.
" what we always do " Levi says.
" fuck no that's my son in there he is gonna get hurt like that" I say. Dumbass.

" then ? Do you have a plan cause I honestly don't " Levi says.
" everybody take a those black rifles in the truck, and the Waki Taki everyone each, and stay by a window, which there are a lot from what we are seeing" I say pointing to the building." Dumbass, when I talk on waki taki, y'all gonna shoot at the same time, so they are die or atleast get a wound, but shoot at somewhere you know they can't fight back understand?" I say.

" yes boss " all of them say.
" let's go" I say.
Noah my bodyguard, opens the door, everybody exit the car, to the truck getting their rifles and quickly walking to the house.

everybody ready in their positions, I walk towards a window to see what the fuck is happening in there, I see my boy.. in the middle of lots of men, he's crying...
It's okay dada's here.

" what to we do to him now ?" I hear them, I just realized a window is open hopefully they didn't heard
" kill him obviously" the boss said. Oh my guy touch my son and your done.

" can somebody shut this fucker up" One of them said, you fucking how you gonna shut a kid up when they are kidnapped.
i turn to Blake.

" when we-" Blake pause as the loud slamming sound comes. His eyes widen.
" what the fuck Blake " I whisper.
" You want to turn around or do I explain?" He whispers.

" whatt" I whisper little loud. As Emiliano cries harder and more.
" they hit him" he whispers looking inside.
I turn my head quickly to the window to look inside. WHAT THE FUCK.

" calm down" Blake whispers.
" I'm not calming down you see that bitch that mother fucker better be in the cells, get him when we are about to leave" I say.
" I think we should start this shit already " Blake says.

Beating my one year old son up huh? Your seeing hell.

I can't even more anymore, am o actually seeing my son get slap ?
" boss" Blake says shaking me.
" your right should've done this earlier " I say.
I feel the anger build inside of me even more..

I turn on my waki taki.
" when I finish counting to three you guys shoot at the same time got it ?" I say.
" got it boss" Levi replies.
" 1...2...3.. and shoot" I say as I finish my sentence loud gunshots everywhere. i watch them as they get shot. Fucking deserved.
Emiliano cries even more as he hear the sound of gunshots.

" break the fucking window Blake " I say.
" yes boss" he says. Getting his gun out and smash the bottom of it on the window.
" weak ass windows like their weak ass" I say climbing in. I hear Blake laughing.

" I didn't lied imagine breaking a window with bottom of the gun not even shooting " I say.
I get inside I see Emiliano sitting in the corner crying with his head low. Fuck..I run to him.
" son" I yell as I keep running, no he is far away this place's lowkey big.

" Emiliano " I yell again. He screams as he gets up and runs away.
" no baby wait it's me dada" I say he pause and turns around.
I squad down really low trying to get same height as him.

" come here baby" I say holding my arms out.
He runs to me hearing his little footsteps. And hugs me..
" dada " he says crying.
" shhh please don't cry I know your hurt but dada's here to protect you" I say.

He cries more
i pick him up and walk over towards some random ass wall I sit on the floor leaning my back against the wall holding my son close and trying to calm him down and stop him from crying.

" checked everywhere ?" I say.
" yes there is no one here now expect these assholes" Blake says.
"Language" I say.
" apologies " he says. Emiliano stays quiet.
" check them if they are still alive, and take that fucker to warehouse bullshit building " I say.

" yes boss " Blake says walking away towards to the dead bodies most of them checking if they are alive others outside making sure nobody's around and we don't get caught, and some others still checking around the house making sure it's just us.

I look down over Emiliano falling asleep. I caress his hair away, and yes he has long hair not long but long enough to be in his face. I place a kiss on his forehead.

" I'm sorry " I whisper against his forehead " I really am sorry" I whisper again holding him tightly. " I promise I won't let this happen again" I whisper.

" we are done, everybody's dead expect the one who was slapping your son, and there no one else in the house expect us and these dead bodies around, and outside nobody's near " Noah says.
" Great get the car ready and warm it's raining and I do not want my son to get cold" I say.

which he already has been cold his clothes are pj aren't that rlly warm for this weather, Angela put these thin pj's one for sleep only, our house's warm so he will get hot and sweaty in those thick clothes or whatever you call them.

" everything's already ready " Noah says.
" great let's go " I say getting off of the floor holding Emiliano In my arms as he sleeps in my arms. I really shouldn't mention the part where they slapped him multiple times to Angela. But I also can't hit that.