The bed breaks

It's 9pm and girls are still out

It's 9pm and girls are still out. I'm sitting in the living room with Blake and Levi.

I hear the front door open. I see Katherine and Andrea but not Angela. Both of them runs to us as they cry.

" ERIC" Andrea screams.
" WHAT WHERE IS ANGELA " I say
" ERIC SHE IS GONE " Katherine says and Levi hugs her .
" WHAT DO YOU MEAN " I yell.
" someone took her" Andrea cries, Blake runs to her and pull her closer to him.

" TO WHERE " I yell.
" I don't know we were at the coffee shop she said she doesn't want to come in, me and Katherine went inside , we came back, I see someone holding her mouth as they put her in the car" she explains as she cries.

" WHAT " I got mad and yell.
" Eric calm down" Blake says
" CALM DOWN? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! THEY TOOK MY GIRL" I yell at him
" Eric I may know where she is "Levi says.
" yes she might be Token by James gang.
They always pay back when you kill one of there members " Blake says.

" nooo"Katherine cries.
" girls stay here we will go alright?" Levi says to them.
" ok" Andrea says.

We went to their place, I have my mens with me. We get there. We went to the side where it has windows. I see someone running down the stairs.

It's Angela. She is running from someone..
she runs and hides behind a wall. She is panicking her chest is raising up and down fast. Blake tries to break the window. And he did.

Thank god no one came down. I went through the window first.
" Eric " she whispers.
"amore mio " I run to her .
She cries..

" shhhh your safe your okay.." I hug her tightly. I remember when she said she feels safe in my arms. My mens came in too. And then James gang came down.. I hide Angela behind the wall and I fight. There's a war going on.

After shooting couple of his members. I look over Angela. She is covering her ears and sitting on the floor. She is scared.

After a while everyone is dead here.
I run to her as Blake and Levi runs behind me.
" Eric" she cries
I hug her. " shhhhh your safe " I kiss her forehead. I carry her in my arms and walked out of James place.

After a while we arrive at my place. Blake opens the front door . We walk in as Angela is hugging me from side.
" ANGELA" Katherine says as both of them runs to her and hugs her.

" I'm so sorry Angela I'm sorry we won't let you be alone again" Andrea says.
" it's okay" She say.
" you okay?" Andrea says
" yeah I'm ok" She say.

" did they hurt you Amor ?" I tell her.
" no but." She hugs me tight and hides her face.
" I know what they said no need to say it" I say as I lift her up and hug her.

"Anyways no more crying. I got us tickets to France Paris" I tell them
" ayyy Angela your going to see Paris " Katherine says.
" no. We are going to see Paris, I got them for all of us" I say
Everyone got hyped.

" thank you Eric" Angela says.
" anything for my girl" I lean in and kiss her.
" when are we going" she asks me.
" in couple hours " I say.
" ok I go pack my bags" she says and I put her down
" everyone just go and pack your bags" I say.

We get to my private jet.
"ok this is my first time traveling so am I gonna die while we are in the plane " Angela says.
" you won't darling " I say as we get on the jet.
" Angela? How did you got here in Italy if you never traveled" Katherine asks as Andrea laughs.

" okay shut up I meant like vacation And going out and doing things" Angela says.
" no worries" Katherine says.

Our flight is 2 hours. Angela has fallen asleep.

After 2 hours we arrive. Angela is still asleep. As we were landing I hold her. So she doesn't fall on the floor.

It's 12am and I don't want to wake her just to go to hotel. I carried her to the hotel room.
I lay her on bed, and undressed her. I changed her into some comfy pj's.

I kiss her forehead and I lay down next to her. She wakes up not too long after I get her in bed.
" Eric " she says in a sleepy voice.
" yes babe." I get close to her.
She says nothing but leans in..

" what's up babe."
" nothing" she says.
She snuggles in.
" I want more" she says.
" huh?"
" I want more of when Levi screamed "she says

" oh really " I smirk at her.
" yes really" she says.
" alright... ima make you scream my name all night" I tease her..
" oh really how." She says.
" last time I only used 4 inches... darling my dick is 8 inches.. " I whisper in her ear.. I see

goosebumps on her body..
I take her clothes off..
I take her bra and panties off.
I suck on her neck.. slowly going down on her tits. I suck on her hard nipples.
She lets out a moan..

I slowly kiss her body, my lips reaches her clit.. I place a kiss on her clit. I move my tongue. She holds my hair.. her back arches. She leans her head back, letting out a loud moan. Her legs begin to shake.

" Eric !" I don't listen to her and I continue do what I was doing. I slide my fingers inside of her. My fingers going all the way in. My thumb rubbing her clit as my index, middle, ring finger inside of her..

my other hand place on her breast. I squeeze it she moans loudly.
I got my fingers out and smack her pussy.
I got my condom out. I roll it over myself. I get inside of her. I don't go slow.. I start off going fast on her. The bed shakes.

" on your fucking hands and knees now!"
She goes on her hands and knees.. and the fun begins. I push myself all the way in. She screams.

" you like that huh" I say
She nods.
" I can't hear you" I say
" yes " she moans
" say it " I say.
" I like it Eric " she says.

" ERIC!" She screams.
" shhhh, stay quiet just like a good girl you are."
She covers her mouth with her hand.
" you like like being call good girl huh" I deepen myself more.

" yes" she moans.
" I thought you said you don't" I go harder.
" I lied" she says and covers her mouth again.
I pull her hair from back.

" ERIC " she screams.
" shhh" I smack her ass.
" fuck Eric slow down" she screams..
I go even faster.
And there the bed breaks. I just stop as I'm still inside of her.. we both laugh..

" we got to change rooms now." I get my dick out of her.
" are you always tight like this?" I ask her
" only around you" she says smirking than she laughs.

We change into our clothes. She barely can stand up now... good job Eric...

I go to the front desk. It's midnight... it is 3am.
" hi how can I help you" the lady says
" uh yeah I want to change rooms" I say
" alright but why is that." She says.
I look around than back at her I lean little closer.
" the bed broke" a smirk appear on my face.
" alright ok ".

We pack our things and moves in another room.

Now you know why I named this chapter " the bed breaks" ;)Hope you enjoyed, and have a great day <3

Hope you enjoyed, and have a great day <3