Only one seed?

12pmI wake up to see Eric gone already

12pm
I wake up to see Eric gone already. I took a shower. I put his hoodie and his shirt underneath on. And a pair of sweatpants. Sweatpants mines because he is giant, and his pants doesn't fit me. I go downstairs I see Eric sitting down drinking his coffee.

" good morning princess " he says smiling taking a sip of his coffee.
" morning I thought you already left to the work" I say walking towards him. I sit next to him he wraps his arm around me.
" well I can't leave to the work until I see my babies then I go" he says.
" do I look like a child to you" I say.
" I mean my babies" he says placing his hand on my belly.

" you mean baby" I say.
" but I want twins" he pouts his lips.
" well you saw through the screen it was only one " I say.
" oh you mean only one seed ?" He says.
I slap his arm .

" no! I mean one baby" I say.
He gets up I get up after him.
" ok ok I'm great full for my baby" he says he kneels down in front of me and pulls me closer by my waist. His face against my belly. He places a kiss on my belly.

" dada loves you. And he can't wait to meet you. Dada will protect you and mama more than anything and from anything" he says kissing my belly again. I place my hand on his cheek. He looks at me and smiles and than he kisses my belly again.

" mommy and daddy can't wait to find your gender" he says smiling. He looks at me .
" your belly is kinda bigger" he smiles.
" eh only little bit a tiny little bit " I say.
" my baby is growing up so fast" he says kissing my belly again.

" dada have to go to work I will talk to you later" he chuckles kissing my belly again.
He gets up and kisses me.
" I love you babe." He says.
" I love you too" I say.
" I have to go. I will see you two later today" he says. I hug him. I slowly take his phone out of his pocket.

" bye babe be careful and stay safe" I say and he leaves.
" HEHEHEH I got dada's phone " I say.
" mmm will he be mad? I don't know but that's his problem not mine " I shrug as I sit down on the couch.

I already know his password duh he told me what is it. I unlock his phone and went on his Instagram. I post an old picture of me in his camera roll. A mirror picture. I posted it. Will he be mad about it tho?

anyways I post on his story to his followers to ask me a question I'll wait for there answers I guess.

I lay on my back on the couch. Not that long I fell asleep.

5pmI sit in my office like usually signing papers and doing business blah blah

5pm
I sit in my office like usually signing papers and doing business blah blah. Blake and Levi walking to the cells and killing people.
I have signed about fifty papers in 5 hours.
I have to sign fifty more. So I'm guessing 5 more hours.

8pm
I actually finish signing up papers sooner than I expected. Whatever now I gotta go home.

I get in my white Ferrari. I drive to home.
i pull over in front of my mansion, I get out of the car and locks my car. I open the front door. I see nobody downstairs. I close the door behind me and walk over the bar.

I grab a bottle of whiskey and pour it into a glass. I take a sip and walk to the living room. I stand behind the couch seeing Angela sleeping. I drink all of the drink together and place my glass on the table. I pick her up, caring her on my arms.

I walk to upstairs. I kick my bedroom door open and kick it close. I place her on the bed. I lay next to her. She moves to her side. Laying on her side and I lay on my side as well we both facing each other, her head against my chest, her hand near her face, other arm underneath her.

I wrap one arm around her holding her and I place my other hand on her belly. I move my hand to her waist and place it there. I hold her close..

11pm
I just close my eyes. I can't sleep but I want to sleep I'm tired. I feel Angela moving I open my eyes to see her awake she smiles, I smile back.

" look tired love" she whispers.
" I am " I say.
" come here " she says laying on her back.
" can I lay on your stomach?" I ask.
" of course you can come here " she says.
I lay my head on her stomach my wraps underneath her. She plays with my hair.

" what time is it ?" She asks.
" 11 o'clock " I say.
" woahh I have been sleeping for too long " she says.
" it's ok at least you rested" I say
" now it's your turn " she continues to play with my hair.

" baby.." I whisper.
" mhm?" She mumbles.
" I love you sweetheart" I say.
" I love you more amore " she says kissing my head..
" babe" I say.
" mhm?"she mumbles.
" I'm hungry " I say.
" ok get off of me I'll go cook for you " she says.
" ok " I say. Rolling over.

 walk in the kitchen turning on the light and  the stove

walk in the kitchen turning on the light and the stove. I cook some eggs and bacons.
" Eric !" I yell from downstairs.
" Yeah?" He yells back.
" foods ready" I yell.

" I'm coming now !" He yells.
He comes downstairs and sits on the chair.
He starts to eat.
" you won't eat?" He says.
" nahh " I say.
" why not " he says.

" I don't feel like eating " I say.
He nods and continues to eat til he finishes
He gets up and walks to the kitchen, he comes back with something in his hands. He sits down. He taps his hands on his laps.

" come here babygirl " he says.
I stand up and walk towards him and sits on his laps.
" I made you something this morning thinking you will eat it when I'm out but you still haven't ate it now eat " he says.
I eat.

" it's so good " I say with my mouth full.
" good now finish all " he says placing his hands on my belly and waist and kissing the back of my neck.