Slippers

" baby if you see him will you recognize his face ?" I ask

" baby if you see him will you recognize his face ?" I ask. No response.
" baby?" Still no response. I lift my head up to look at her.. I find her sleeping on my chest. She is the cutest.

she slowly wakes up, lifting her head up.
" had a good sleep darling? " I ask
" yeah, your body is warm " she says snuggling me more.

" is my baby cold " I ask.
" mhmm" she mumbled.
I hold her tightly with one arm. I can't use other arm. I place a kiss on her forehead.

" thank you for everything " I whisper my lips still on her forehead.
" I didn't do anything love " she says.
" I don't care but thank you " I say.
" ok whatever I did I guess no problem" she says. I kiss her forehead again.

I have arrived home, no more staying in hospital finally. Nothing feels like home.
She unbutton my t-shirt, I raise a brow at her.

" what are you doing?" I ask her.
" taking your clothes off" she replies.
" why ?" I ask.
" ima shower you " she chuckle.
" no " I say.
" yes "
" I said no"
" and I said yes" she says

" no I don't want to " I say. I feel my cheeks turns red.
" you shy or what " she smirks .
" no "
" but your red " she says.
" shut up"

" no you shut up don't act like I never seen you before " she unbutton my pants and take them off. She takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom. She already run a bath.

" you know I don't like baths " I say.
" shut up and get in " she says as she takes my boxer off.

" no " I say
" get in " she says.
" no "
" why " she asks.

" I want you to suck my dick instead " I smirk at her. Smacking her ass
" no " she says. " get in the bath or I'll hit you I swear " she says.

" hit me than " I say, she picks her slipper up. Jesus Christ I thought she is joking.
She turns me around and hits it on my ass. Really hard.

" ANGELA !" I yell. Another smack from her slipper hits my ass.
" it's fun " I hear her giggling... if she happy about it.. I'll let her continue smacking my ass with her slipper.

" ouchie " I rub my ass cheek and she hits her slipper on the other side.
" ANGELA " I hear her laughing. " MY ASS IS BURNING ANGEL" I yell. She continues to hit it on my ass. Her laughs and giggles fills the. Bathroom.

" will you get in the bath?" She says.
" n- " I didn't even finish my word til I feel another smack from her slipper.

" will you get in the bath??!!" She says.
" yes ma'am " I say.