Costume

" babeee! i want to to show you my costume" I hear angela in the closet/changing room

" mhm? Sure come out " I say working on my paperworks and stuff like that.
" are you ready?" She says.
" yeah" I say.

" are you sure ?!" She says.
" yes just come out already" I say.
" ok I'm coming " she says. I still work on my papers until she comes out.
I see her on the corner of my eye coming out.
I turn around to her side. What the fuck.... Am I witness...

She's wearing a fucking lingerie.. black lingerie. With witch hat on her head.. and the witch jacket thing..
I just stare.
" so what do you think?" A giggle escapes her lips.
" Ba- I- what-?" I can't say nothing.
" you like it ?" She says spinning herself.
" hell yes but you serious?" I say.
" yes " she says.

Fuck I'm hard..
" your going out like this ?" I say.
" mhm" she nods.
" fuck no " I say.
" why not " she frowns.
" your body's showing" I say.
" okay so? " she says.

" I don't want anyone else to stare " I say.
" why not ?" She says.
" because I said so, you look so fucking sexy in that shit but no" I say running my fingers through my hair.

" look, I do not care about your opinion " she says stopping, I look at her raising my brow oh you don't care ?. " I will wear whatever I want, and I will do whatever I want. You can not tell me what to do " she says wiggling her hips as she place her hand in her hip.

I get off of my seat and walk over her. Grabbing her waist and holding her tightly.
" oh? Really? My opinions doesn't matter? I can't tell you what to do huh ?" I say.

" no you can not, I'm old enough to have my own rules and do things without being told "she says.
" really?" I say.
" yes real-" I cut her off by pushing her hard onto the wall kissing her passionately grabbing her ass cheeks in my hands. her hands grabs my cheeks.
sliding my tongue into her mouth smacking her ass.

I slowly move my hand to her front and slide my hand into her panties..
"Oh really?" I say sliding my fingers in her tight pussy.
"You don't care huh?" I say pumping my fingers in and out of her fast.
" no " she moans.

" no? " I say smacking her ass hard.
" fuck no " she moans loudly.
" Oh yeah no? You won't do what your told ?" I say smacking her ass again. She licks her lips smirking.
" no " she breathes hard and smirks.
" oh yeah no?" I smack her ass harder this time.
" nope " she shakes her head.

I kneel down on my knees in front of her taking her panties off. I move my head to her pussy..
I place a little underneath her stomach.
I place her legs on my shoulders.
I look at her as I place kisses on her clit.
After kisses I lick her.

She throws her head back grabbing my hair.
" fuck " she moans. I continue moving my tongue against her clit fast. Her legs shakes around my neck.. I do not stop. This is what she fucking gets.
Her body begin to shake.
" ahh Eric !" She screams.
" Shut up" I say smacking her ass.
" fuck stop..." she says shutting her eyes close.