Worse

I didn't really thought Eric will find me

I didn't really thought one morning I'll wake up in his arms while he's asleep.

it feels good to know he's here. With me. Now my apartment feels safe. I feel like nobody's coming in my apartment in the middle of the night and make themselves home.
And you know who exactly I'm talking about.

But i feel safe now, knowing Eric is under the same roof as me right now. Just different rooms.
And I know he's in kitchen because he was calling out for me where cooking pans where.

I heard him. But didn't answered because I was too lazy to scream back plus he should learn where I put my stuff at.

I wrap the towel around my body.
I already got some clothes out.
long T-Shirt and shorts, it's cold weather for these clothes but I do not care.

I walk out of my bedroom hearing Eric's music playing through the house. I love you baby. He loves that song for some reasons.

" You're just Too Good to be true " I hear him singing. He has some singing talents..
He then saw me in the hallway.
" can't take my eyes off of you " he continues.
"You'd be like heaven to touch, I wanna hold you so much"

" at long last love has arrived and I thank god I'm alive." He sings and opens the fridge door.
" you're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off you " He gets some orange juice out.

" pardon way that I stare there's nothing else to compare " he gets Two glass cup out.
" the sight of you leaves me weak, there are no words left to speak" he continues to sing and he removes the orange juice cup bottle off.

"But if you feel like I feel, please let me know that it's real. You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off you" he looks at me for a bit and pour the juice in the cups.

He puts the food on the table nicely, he made my favorite... He remembers? I mean I know breakfast taco is his favorite but I didn't know he would still remember my favorite foods.

He walks to me. And pull me by my waist.
" I love you baby, and if it's quite alright. I need you baby to warm a lonely night " he continues to sing with the music. We dance.

" I love you baby, trust in me when I say"
I don't really think this song suits dancing. But it doesn't matter, at least we are making memories and having fun.

"Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray. Oh pretty baby now that I found you, stay" his hands on my waists. My hands on his shoulders. Dancing through the kitchen.

" and let me love you baby, let me love you"
he kisses me and pulls back.
" let's go eat I made your favorite " he smiles.
" thank you " I say kissing his cheek.
" anything for my girl "

" mm so good" I take another bite of my taco.
" glad you like it " Eric says.
" no no I don't like it, I love it it's amazing " I say.
" still glad " he smiles.