Mafia

Next day

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Next day.

Time: 9 o'clock at the night...

We were napping..I wake up before her. I roll over to my side and look at her sleeping.. she is the prettiest... I lean in and kiss her lips. I cup her cheek in my hand and kiss her even more. I feel her hands around my neck. I pull back and look at her. She looks at me biting her bottom lips.
" what " I ask. She says nothing still biting her lips. I smirk at her and pull the blanket off of her. I go lower taking her pj's bottom off.
" this is what you want huh?" I ask her taking her panties off. She nods.

" you fucking slut" I say lowering my head to her pussy and place kisses all over her clit, I eat her pussy. Best dinner...

I slide my tongue inside of her pussy. Her heavy breathes the wet sounds her pussy makes when my tongue pump in and out of her pussy.

She grabs the back of my hair. I pull back, kneeling behind her legs. I took my clothes off. I take her tops off.

" no mercy "
" please n- ahh" she screams. I thrust in and out of her the fastest I could, her breasts bouncing, her screams, her moans, the sound of skin touching skin, the wet sounds her pussy makes as my dick thrust in and out of her.

" Eric " she screams.
" shhh this is what you wanted " I say going harder.
"ugh fuck I'm going to cum" I say going deeper.
I slam into her, " ugh fuck baby" I say as we both cum..

" Eric " she screams.
" yes baby" I say against her neck.
" I want to cum more " she whispers.
" beg for it " I say fucking her harder.
" please let me cum" she says.

" more " I say.
" please let me cum daddy." She says as tears rolls over her cheeks.
" cum baby cum for me" I fuck her deeper.
" Eric" she whispers as she cries.
" shhhh " I hush her.

3 hours later...

" Eric it's hurting." She says crying.
" I'll be slow.." I say slowing down little.
" does it still hurt baby" I ask.
" yeah" she whispers.
" you want me to stop?" I ask her.
" please " she says.

" alright baby " I say pulling back. I lay next to her for a bit, I roll over to my side to look at her, she's breathing heavy, she looks at the ceiling.. I get closer to her.

" baby " I whisper.
" mhm " she mumbles.
" what are you thinking my love" I ask because she looks so deep in thoughts.
" nothing " she whispers.
" no tell me " i get closer to her.
" it's nothing " she rolls over to her side her back facing me.

I pull her by her waist.
" darling " I whisper.
" what" she whispers back.
" what's wrong"
" nothing " she whispers.
I roll her over I get on top of her. and pin her down.

This Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें