Tired

It was the happiest day of my life

why wouldn't it be?

It was our wedding day.

I was going to marry my love.

I was nervous, happy, exited, all at the same time.

Everything was happening according to the plan.

The right guests, the priest, the band.

finally my bride entered the wedding hall, my jaw dropped as I saw her in that beautiful wedding dress.

It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.

I knew I was gonna be the best husband.

I wanted to freeze time.

But then I woke up from this reoccurring dream.
I was terrified I wanted to get over her but I realized my dream would forever be a dream I lost her couple months ago.

she divorced me, she made me sign my signature on the paper, and leave the kids to me.

She was my favorite dream but I had to wake myself up, was I nothing to her? And I think that maybe I was just designed to be alone, how can i possibly keep my life together if I can barely keep my heart from falling apart.

She didn't said a word but left immediately I signed my signature on the divorce paper. It hurts. So much and so bad.

My little twins are three months old. She left our kids behind like they're nothing to her. But no.

I don't care what she left behind, she does has a reason behind all of this.

It can't be just 'losing feelings'

Somebody knocks on my door.
"Com-" Diego open the door not letting me finish my sentences.
" hey father " he says walking in.
" What's up " I say.
" nothing just checking on you" Diego says.
" thanks for checking buddy" I say.
" anytime father, I made with pizza, there is some left I put it the microwave, if you're hungry just turn on the microwave " Diego says.

" thank you son " I give him a small smile.
" anytime father. By the way, can I go out ?" He asks.
" mm? With who buddy" I ask.
" me Henry, Andrew And Luigi " Diego says.
" is that why you made me pizza?" I say, He chuckles.
" no, it's fine if you don't let me" he shrugs his shoulders.

" alright buddy, you can go, but, please be careful, and don't do stupid things because everytime when you four hangs out y'all do something stupid, and have your gun with you" I tell him.