Bombs

" what is the plan boss?" Levi asks " they're just a little bit smart, we need smart plans or plan a and plan b, because everybody knows I've tried to end his life and thought I did so, but there he is, fucking everybody's life up" I say

" what is the plan boss?" Levi asks " they're just a little bit smart, we need smart plans or plan a and plan b, because everybody knows I've tried to end his life and thought I did so, but there he is, fucking everybody's life up" I say. " I seriously don't have anything in mind anymore " I rub my hand over my forehead.

Everybody stay silent for some moments. I got an idea. But is it smart?

" say whatever is on your mind boss" Noah says.
" well, I don't really think they are good plans, I'm gonna sound like I just became a boss" I reply to Noah.

" just say whatever is on your mind boss, and we all know, your plans always win us. And we all know you are too stressed to deal for things like this, boss I think you really need to be on break from work, and we'll deal with your father" Blake talks.

" na ah, this is not happening without me" I tell Blake. " then tell us whatever is on your mind"

" plan A and Plan B " I say
" Go ahead" Diego says.
Oh fuck I even forgot about what I was planning why

" meeting is canceled, if they come for us and kill us than we are supposed to die and live this far of life " i say as I get up. " everybody's free to leave "

" what's wrong? Your meeting ended too early?" Angela asks. " it's nothing" I say.
" cuddles? " she asks. I nod and take my shoes off. I get in bed.
" come here " I say while laying on my back.
" no you come here" she talks. I turn my head to her. " seriously?" I say. She nods and smile.

" But before we cuddle, do you think my clothes will fit you? " Angela says.
" why?" I ask." I want you to wear something " she gets up. " if you're making me to wear your lingeries that thing won't cover my dick not even half of it" I talk.

" I left my lingeries in your closet, so means I don't have them" she laughs. " maybe you bought new ones" I say.
" I didn't " she turns her head to look at me over her shoulder and she gets something out, red? " I want you to wear this hoodie of mine" she turns around showing me her hoodie.

" I love it, only if it fits me" I say. She also grabs some sweatpants for me. " get change " she throws the clothes at me.

" and what are you going to do with your dad honey" Angela talks.
" I have a plan" I say.
" what's it?"

" I'll tell Romeo to sneak in his place, and place bombs all over the place. And me and you will try to get him out of the house while his little members are inside, and when he is outside I'll let Diego know to press the button. And then his members are dead.. and he is only one alive.. and if he gets some Guards with him when he leaves the house I'll get mens ready, to shoot them the moment diego press the button " I explain to Angela.