Button

" and that is how " I place my pen down on the table

" and when are we going?" Henry asks.
" tonight, we got to be there at 10pm" I say.
" Only 3 hours left" Diego says.
" and that's why we need to get ready" I tell him.

" but how are we able to get in his place? There are probably guards everywhere " Andrew says.
" it's not like you've never sneak into a fucking house without hundreds of guards around. Are you being for real?! Are you scared or some shit ?" I tell Andrew.

" no no of course not im not scared. But just asking " Andrew says. I pick up my pen and throw it at him it hits his head." Ouch" he place his hand on wherever it hit. " fucking deserve it"

I pull down the brake and unbuckle my seatbelt. I look at the passenger "Why are you nervous?" I ask Angela. She turns her head to me. " mm? Me ? I'm not" she says.
" you look like you are "I tell her" I'm not don't worry" she smiles.

" Can it be in the car instead of outside ?" Angela asks. " Whatever you're comfortable with or we can not just go with that plan" I tell her

" it's okay, I can do it" she inhales.
" no, we're going inside " I open my door.
" we are not!" She shouts.
" why not? "

" because we are going to die in there with your little plan." she says.
" I'll have a better plan dont worry " I tell her
" you will have a better plan but others won't know what is your other plan and they will go with the first plan you told them at my apartment " she talks.

I meannnn..... she is right

" than what?"
" we will just go with your first plan. I'm fine getting fucked by you in front of your dad's house. " she cross her arms on her chest looking away.
"You're not comfortable with it" I say.

" it doesn't fucking matters, it's just some minutes and this all will be over and our normal happy lives will be back" Angela says.
" right, but I don't want to do something you're not comfortable with" I say.

" shut up and fuck me "

She sits on the front of the car." I'm waiting "
" I don't have a condom " I shrug.
" Are you deadass right now? It was your plan and you don't have protection?" She shout whispers.
" I'm sorry I forgot it "

" It's fine, I've been on a pill ever since we divorced " she says.
" pills doesn't work everytime " I tell her
" than I will get fucking pregnant in front of your dad's house and we will have the 7th child " she yells.

"Boss. he's out already " I hear Blake's voice coming from walkie-talkie. I look over the front door. And there he is. With three bodyguards.

He gets closer and shouts " what are you two doing here ?! "

" About to have sex but you ruined our plans " I say.
" Eric get the fuck out of this country and go back where you were born and you" he looks at Angela and points at her." Go back to your fucking apartment and sit on the floor in the corner and wait for your death " he yells