Wedding

3 months later

3 months later..

I stand in front of the mirror looking at myself, Andrea, Katherine, Ella, and rose sitting on the couch all dress up looking at me smiling.
" you look gorgeous angel" Katherine says as she gets up.

" I'm scared Kathy " I say.
" no need to be scared love " she says.
" why your scared sissy" rose asks.
" I don't know" I reply.
" your just nervous angela you will be fine " Andrea says.
" but what if he doesn't come and changes his mind " I say.

" changes his mind? He has been waiting for this day for soo long " ella says.
" well people change minds you know " I say.
" you will be okay, he will come and won't change his mind " Katherine says.
" you look so pretty sissy" rose says.
" thanks rosey, and you too, your gorgeous " I say. She smiles.

It's my wedding day...

This is my wedding dress.

And my bridesmaids

And my bridesmaids

someone knocks on the door

" who is it " Katherine says.
" me. Blake " Blake says.
" you alone?" Katherine says.
" yup just me " he says.
" come in " I say.

The door opens and I hear him gasps.
" what?" I say.
" Angela you look so pretty" he says.
" thanks Blake " I say looking at myself in the mirror again.
" Eric is gonna dieeee" He says.
" well this puta thinks he won't come" Andrea says.

" nooo don't even think like that angel, he is so excited to see you, he can not wait to start the party" he says.
" really ?" I say.
" yes really, it's your day to shine, and to have fun and joy, not thinking about negative thoughts " he says.
" come on put that smile on your face " he says, and I smile..

I wait behind the door, I peck through little, I see my bird maids standing next to the priest, I see Eric.. he is so fucking handsome. And there the wedding piano shit starts. I took a deep breathe as some men opens the door.

I walk out, I look around at everyone, everyone staring at me smiling.. please anxiety don't come now please.. I turn my attention to Eric.. I get closer and closer to him.. he hold out his hand I grab it, Katherine took my flower out of my hands.. I hold Eric hands and he holds mine. He looks so happy..

" mr, Dawson.. do you want mrs, smith as your wife " the priest says.
Eric looks at me smiling..
" I do.." he says smiling.
" mrs, smith do you want mr, Dawson as your husband " the priest asks me.
" I do." I say.

"In the name of the Holy Spirit, I now solemnly declare you husband and wife. Let no one put asunder those that have been joined together today in the presence of almighty God. You may now kiss the bride."the priest says.. Eric pulls me closer by my waist and kisses me.. his hands on my waist my hands on his cheek and neck. Everyone clapping and cheering up..

Katherine gives back my flowers, I look at Eric smiling. Him smiling til his teeth shows, I never seen him this happy... we walk down the aisle to the ball room.

We did all the party.. it's fun.. a fun night fills with joy..

And we dance.. Eric wanted to dance a royalty dance. I accept it. We have been practicing all nights.

Katherine&Blake dance together.
Andrea&lev dance together.
Ella&Alexander dance together.
Me&eric dance together....

everyone clapping. And others dancing with wife&husband.

I look around to see everyone dancing their husbands spinning them..
one hand on Eric's shoulder and other hand grabbing his hand. We both dancing.. he spins me his hand on my waist. this is the best night of my life... I can't believe I'm married to Eric...
I turn around to see Eric's uncle holding diego and playing with him. His uncle can't have kids sadly, when he comes around he always babysit diego..

Angela keeps looking away from him

Angela keeps looking away from him. I turn around to see where she is looking at, she looking at my uncle playing with Diego.. my uncle is really nice with kids..

And there I hear a gunshot.. everyone screaming, I turn around to look at everyone to see if anyone got hurt. Katherine screams.. I turn around. Angela is no longer standing in front of me. I look down to see her in Alex's arms, blood all over her dress. I rushely kneel down pulling her out of Alex's arms. She smiles.

" no no no Angela please " I say wiping her tears away.
" it's okay.. " she whispers.
" no no no please Angela don't close your eyes" I say, she got shot on the chest.
" I'm sorry Eric.." she whispers.
" baby please don't " I say.

" SOMEONE CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE WHAT THE FUCK YALL STARING AT" I yell, looking at Angela again.
" Angela baby please " Tears rolls over my cheeks none stop.
" I love you Eric.. and I want you to stay strong for me..and Diego. Please keep him safe. And tell him I love him everyday. And give him goodnight kisses for me Eric" she whispers.

" baby don't say that you will be okay I promise " I say wiping her tears.
" Angela you can't leave me like this please mi amore don't close your eyes til the ambulance comes " I say.
" I have to go " she whispers.

"no no you don't have to you will be ok I promise you won't go anywhere " I say.
" I will see you in another life time.." she whispers.. and there she closes her eyes..
" ANGELA PLEASE WAKE UP " I yell shaking her.. my tears on her face...

" Angela " I say crying.." baby.." " angel.
Nothing.. her dead body in my arms..
The ambulance shits people comes.. running and tries to take Angela away from me..
" no no " I say. Bring my face to her neck, crying..

" sir there is a 1% changes we can save her so please give her to us.. before it's too late " one of the guys says. They took her away from me.
Blake and Lev kneel next to me both of them hugging me..
" she will be okay Eric " Blake whispers.
" we will pray for her.." lev says.