Suffer

She kneels in front of me her knees on the side

She kneels in front of me her knees on the side. She takes her bra off. Her tits inches away from my face.
" mm? You wish you had my boobs in your mouth? Sucking on them? Leaving hickeys on then" she says. A smirk appears on my face I lick my lips and nod.

I try to suck on them. But she place her hand on my face and push my head back. " no no no" she says. " what " I say " you came, you're getting nothing but suffer " she says.
She slides her finger in my mouth and takes it out

She bend over while laying on bed and searches under her bed. Fuck her booty. She gets up and lays in front of me.

" why do you have those " I ask.
" oh you mean my pink dildo? And my Teo other friends ?" She says her mouth making O
" yes "
" oh well maybe because we divorced, and I didn't want any other men dick in my pussy and knowing I'll miss sex soo I got myself some loyal friends " she smiles proudly showing me her toys.

" named them too?" I ask." Yes, my pink dildo is Liam and the big vibrator is Jack and the small vibrator is Alex " she Says.
" oh yeah? Do you moan those names whichever toy you use" i asks
" no" she says." then?" " yours duh " she smirks.

" does your friends get jealous when they hear my name escaping your mouth " I ask.
" yes they do get jealous " she says.
" and what they do when they get jealous?" I ask.
" their speed goes higher" she smirks again.

I smirk back." Show me the talent your friends got " I say.
" what talent ?" She makes a confusion face.
" when you use them, show me how they make you feel" I say.
" oh pretty boy no, you're not seeing any show of me fantasizing in front of you" she says.

" why not you've done it a lot " I say.
" I know pretty boy" she says and wears her bra on again. " but you come when I told you not to " she says.
" so it got worser huh?" She asks.
" yes " I say.
" then listen to me next time pretty boy " she says.
" I have six fucking kids stop calling me pretty boy " I say.

" EW, MOM DAD ARE YOU TWO HAVING SEX? IF SO I SHOULD GO BACK WHERE I CAME FROM " Diego yells in the living room.
" no honey we're not having any sex. I'm just letting your dad suffer " Angela replies

" your son's home or I would give you a show " she winks at me.
" are you setting me free ?" I ask.
" suffer bitch" she says kicking me in my nuts.
That one fucking hurts." You fucking bitch" I whisper.
" I know, your bitch " she winks at me again. And she got dressed and exited the room

I leave my room with Eric still handcuffed to my bed

" MAMA " Diego yells.
" honey, come here " I open my arms and smiles

" I've missed you mama " he whispers.
" I've missed you too goofy " I say. He laughs hugging me back. I see Blake and Levi behind me.

" Angela" Blake calls out.
" yeah ?"
" where is Eric?" Blake asks.
" why?"
" I was gonna tell him if we go back and get your kids here with you guys or after we get rid of his father and then get them here so they are safer or they are just not gonna be here and we are going back after we get rid of his father " Blake explains.

" oh well I don't know, we haven't talked about that yet" I shrug my shoulders.
" where is dad tho?" Diego asks.
" handcuffed to my bed, son" I say.
" wow Eric'a getting fucked " Levi says.
" nahh he just suffered, he didn't got a little bit " I say.

" poor Eric " Levi says.
" shut up we can't afford another sibling " Diego says.
" Or can we ?" I say.
" no no more please for love of the god " Diego says. I walk to the kitchen.
" just one more, just one more girl" I say.

" what if it's a boy ?!" Diego says.
" then we'll try again"
" what if it's a boy again?!" Diego says.
" then we'll try again" I say.
" WHAT IF ITS TWINS BOYS" Diego yells.
" then I'll keep getting pregnant til I have another daughter " I say.

" Diego calm the fuck down, your dad doesn't like any of you he just make babies with yo mama so he has more members in his gang in the future " Levi says.
" actually, I never thought of that " I hear Eric's voice in the back.
" how the fu-" " you don't love us father ??" Diego asks his dad.

" Of course not son, i love each of you all the same " Eric talks I look over them I see Eric pulling Diego by his neck and kiss his forehead.

" maybe whatever Levi says it probably useful for me, but just know that, I would never have kids so I grow my gang " Eric kiss his forehead again.
" and I love everyone the same"

" do you have a favorite then?" Diego asks.
" maybe but that doesn't mean I love the favorite more then the other ones " Eric says.
" who is your favorite ?" Diego asks
" you are " Eric smiles.
" didnt expect that " Diego says.

" why not ?" Eric asks him.
" I thought it was Sofia " Diego says.
" well it's you but I love everyone the same" Eric says.
" why me tho?"

"Parce que je vous connais plus que n'importe lequel de vos frères et sœurs. Mais ça ne veut pas dire que je ne les aime pas, en plus tu étais là pour moi quand tu étais petit, et tu as compris tout ce que je traversais rien qu'à l'expression de mon visage. Je veux te remercier mon fils, je suis tellement reconnaissante de t'avoir avec tes frères et sœurs et ta mère. Sache juste que je suis là pour toi, d'accord ? tout ce que vous voulez, je ferai de mon mieux pour l'obtenir pour vous mon pote. Et je suis tellement fier de toi. Je suis tellement fier du kido que j'ai vu grandir est maintenant officiellement un père et un homme de parole" Eric says.

"Merci papa, j'apprécie ce que tu as fait pour moi, et tout ce que tu as fait pour moi a toujours suffi. Et je suis reconnaissant d'avoir un père comme toi et une mère comme elle, mais n'oublie pas, tu m'as élevé, c'est pourquoi maintenant je suis un homme de parole. Je l'ai eu de mon père" Diego's says.

" French?" Levi says.
" I think so" Blake says.
" so are we not going to know what you two said?" Levi says.
" no" Eric replies.
" well actually sure why not, we are planning on killing you both " Diego says

[ translation: French to English ]

{ Because I've known you more then any of your siblings. But that still doesn't mean I don't love them, plus you were there for me when you were a little kid, and you understood whatever I was going through by just the look of my face. I want to thank you son, I'm so grateful to have you and your siblings and your mom. Just know that I'm here for you okay? anything you want I'll try my best to get it for you buddy. And I'm so proud of you. I'm so proud of the kido I saw growing up is now officially a father and man of his words
~
Thanks dad, I appreciate what you've done for me, and whatever you've done for me was always enough. And I'm grateful to have a father like you and a mom like her, but don't forget, you've raised me that's why now I'm man of my words. I got it from my father }

Let me guess Everybody expect smut huh? Well too bad hehe hope everyone enjoyed this one