The past

" ever since I was young and til now, I was never loved by my father, he would abuse me, everyday maybe three times a day, um he would let kids bully me, I wasn't strong that time, my mom was on my side she had my back, but he killed her on the ba...

" ever since I was young and til now, I was never loved by my father, he would abuse me, everyday maybe three times a day, um he would let kids bully me, I wasn't strong that time, my mom was on my side she had my back, but he killed her on the ball night at the ball, I lost the only person who cared about me" I say.
" I'm sorry" Diego whispers.

" don't be sorry, after that I killed my father... my mother was only person who was there for me and I lost her years later I met your mom, and I fell in love with her, we once broke up because she thought i cheated on her" I say.
" what happened " Diego asks.

" well she thought I kissed somebody else, so yeah she broke up with me and left to Spain, and then at Spain and after the break up she found she's pregnant with you, we got back together and got married" I say.
" wow, and may I know how mama got in coma " Diego asks.

" yes you may know, you were three months old when your mother got in coma, at our wedding, we were dancing and enjoying our night, your mother got shoot, I didn't knew she got shoot, I was looking around to make sure nobody got hurt but your mother did, a day or two later I got news that your mother is 'dead' nobody told us she was in coma and after she woke up she was kidnapped " I say.

" what about mama's past you know her past ?" He asks.
" nope I don't but I've heard her parents were abusive " I say.
" okay but you never told me how you met mama" he says. Fuck sakes.

" Um so it was a normal night. but then her father called me. I didn't knew who he was, he just called me and told me he's selling his daughter to me" I say, Diego just looks at me." Don't look at me like that" I say. He keeps looking at me." What is it " I say.

" we should have sell his organs, organs are expensive as fuck" he says.
" I didn't think of it " I say.
" think of it next time " he says.
" her mother's is left" I say.
" we are selling her organs I don't care what you say" he says.

" excuse me ? I'm your boss and your father and you don't care what I say?" I say raising my brow.
" I forgot.. sorry" he says.
" it's alright" I say. Diego looks away to the window exhaling.

" so think of it buddy, it doesn't matter how hard your pass is gonna be, and I hope you never have a hard bad pass, but just remember at the end of the tunnel is a light, my mother used to tell me that when I'd try harm myself, I've waited and waited and I found the light of the end of the tunnel" I say.

" what is the light" he says.
" your mother " I whisper. He smiles.
" so just remember if your walking through in a dark ass tunnel you will find the light at the end of the tunnel no matter what, might not be now, or next week or next month or next year, but you will find it no matter how long you wait, you have to be patient and wait it's not worth it to just end your life because of a bitch " I say.

" i dont know " he whispers.
" you know, you know everything, come closer " I say, pulling him into a hug.
" your dad got you, no matter what, and the past I had not you or your siblings are gonna have that kind of past, I want your childhood be filled with joy and happiness, I got you and whenever you need to talk about something, hey I'm here, because I'm your father doesn't mean I wont help you out and I'll judge.. no no no don't feel uncomfortable or shy to say something" I say.

" thanks dad.. that means alot " he says.
" Of course, no matter what I'm doing if you want to talk let me know " I say.
" I will" he says, i pull him by the back of his neck and kisses his forehead.

Next morning:

" morning mom, morning dad " I hear Diego as he walk over the table.
" morning " I say.
" mañana " Angela says.
[ translation: morning ]
We had our breakfast outside in the garden today, the weather was great.
" here this is yours " Angela says handing Diego his breakfast.

" gracias mamá" he says as he sits down.
[ translation: thank you mama ]
" so dad" Diego says then taking a bit of his sandwich.
" yes ?" I say.
" I want to start going to library " he says.
" ooo fun but why's that" I ask.
" I don't know I want to study there and I also want to start reading books soo" he says.
" I like that" Angela says.

" but what about-" I stop Angela looks at me.
" Leave him alone " she says.
" but it's for his safety " I say.
" It's fine if you don't want me to go then I won't " he says frowning.

" you can go " I say. " only having your gun with you" I say.
" but it's a library " he says.
" but you never know what will happen " I say.
" okay I'll take " he says.

I've got here 30 minutes ago, I've been studying since I got here, and I'm almost done, not much of studying

" hi " I hear a voice I look up to see a girl she smiles.
" hey?" I say raising my brow.
" soo your alone here?" She asks.
" umm yeah?" I say.

" do you mind if I sit with you" she smiles.
" sure " I say. She takes a seat in front of me.
" so your here to study right ?" She asks.
" yeah " I say.
" what school you go to " she asks.
" I'm homeschooled " I say.
" oh must be sucks, why tho?" She says.
" because my father says so" I say.

" strict parents ?" She asks.
" not a bit " I say.
" then why your homeschooled?" She asks.
I look around " for my safety " I whisper.
" what?" She says.
" don't ask me anything about it " I say.
" I'm sorry" she says.
" it's alright" I say." What are you doing here ?" I ask.

" sometimes I study and sometimes I read books" she says.
" do you take those books to home? To they allow ?" I ask cause I don't know nothing about libraries.
" no I don't take them but they do allow, either your gonna buy the book or when you finish the book you will return it back " she says.
" oh then how you finish your books ?" I ask.
" I read a whole book a day" she says smile.
" nice " I say.

" never got your name?" She says. Fuck sakes I hope she doesn't know me. Nobody knows how I look, by they've heard my name.
" Diego " I say.
" im Bella " she smiles holding out her hand. I shake my hand with hers.
" lovely " I smile.
" nice to meet you" she says.
" nice to meet you too" I say.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And also follow Eric on Instagram:
eric.dawson.n

And also I'll be making an account for Eric's family. His family members will be on there !