Happiness again

It's 8:30 pm and I'm making sure that everybody is in the cars

It's 8:30 pm and I'm making sure that everybody is in the cars. We're going with 3 cars. I'm sitting in the backseat with Angela and Diego.
I see from the corner of my eyes that she's playing with her hands.I put my hand on her thigh to comfort her.

We have 25 minutes by car.
When we arrive I take a look at the house. Won't be that hard. We all get out of the cars. We're not near the house, I don't want them to see us.
I send Liam, Jacob and Angela to their house.
"Liam and Jacob," I yell after them

,,Yes, boss?" They say and turn around.
,,If something happens to Angela I will kill you both without thinking twice, got it?" I say.
,,Yes, boss," they nod. I kiss Angela's temple and wish her luck.They're on their way. Not long after they left i get a message.
,, We got them. We're in the car," Jacob's number.Now the war can begin.

Now the war can begin

5 minutes earlier

,,Alison? Aurora? Where are you? We're here to get you," I whisper in that dark room Here are a lot of woman It's cold And they wear a short black dress Nothing more Here are a lot of children It breaks my heart to see them scared and hurt.

,,We're here," i hear a soft voice on my right. Alison appears with her daughter.
,,No need to be scared. I'm Eric's wife. We're here to safe you," I smile at her trying to make her feel more comfortable. She carries Aurora while we sneak out

,,Mom what is happening," Aurora whispers to Alison
,,Everything is fine. We're going to be free," she smiles at her daughter I smile at them even tho they don't see it.

It's so cute We get to the car.
Liam is driving and Jacob is texting Eric, Aurora is cuddling her Mom, Alison is looking out of the window, We arrive, I send Jacob and Liam to look for Henry.

,,We're with him in the back yard" Liam sends me, I grab Alison hand and tell her that everything is fine. We walk in the house and Alison looks around, She's shocked of the size of our house, We walk straight to my room, Aurora already fell asleep, I tell her to put Aurora on my bed, ,,You can go and take a shower, if you want to," i offer her.
,, Yes, I would love to," she smiles at me and looks back at her daughter.