Mama

" father, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it earlier, but I was scared

" father, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it earlier, but I was scared." Diego says.
" scared of what you dumb bitch, your dad is powerful, and has strong mens, and still scared?" Alexander says.
" Alex " I say looking at him.
" sorry but it's the truth" Alexander replies.

I turn my attention to Diego.
" it's all good, it's fine buddy, I know you were scared, and plus you needed time to tell me, and I'm glad now you let me know about this, and I understand you buddy it's not about being powerful and strong, it is about knowing what time is right to say" I tell Diego Placing my hand in his shoulder.

" Grazie per la comprensione padre " Diego whispers.
" no need " I give him a smile, he smiles back.
[ translation: thanks for understanding father ]

" are we gonna go look for mom " Diego asks.
" yes we are, you still know where she is ?" I ask Diego.
" yeah, in Spain still, but, her location is at a.... House? " Diego says lifting his right brow.

" so your mother used to sleep on streets or what of course a house" Alexander says. Blake looks at me and then Alex.
" well, no, she has an apartment and I never seen her at this location." Diego says.

" don't worry about it, it's probably a friend " Blake says.
" true " Diego says.
" when are we going?" Levi asks.
" Tonight, Get your guns and weapons ready" i say getting up.

" Dada " I hear Dominic saying. I turn around seeing him walking in.
" yes ?" I say.
" sof is crying " Dominic says.
" Don't worry, I'll get her, let's go" I say as he holds my hand, well fingers, his hands are tiny so.

" oh baby no " I pick Sofia up. tapping her back gently. " it's okay, don't cry baby, dada's here" I say and kiss her forehead. Alessandro starts crying too. Oh shit.

I pick him up as well. Both of my baby twins in my arms, rocking them gently.

After a little while they stopped. They did not fall asleep but got quiet. I keep both of them on my chest as I lay in my bed. Dominic Lorenzo and Emiliano playing with each other on the coach.

" boys " I yell little.
" yeahh?" Emiliano replies.
" come here " I tell them all three of them gets up and runs towards my bed and climb up the bed.
And crawls to me. Dominic and Lorenzo on my side, one on left and one on right, and Emiliano next to Dominic. Dominic behind him.

" Dada's going work soon, and won't be back any soon okay? I want you three to be good boys okay? And listen to your aunts " I tell them.
" auntie Kathy and Ella and Andrea ?" Lorenzo asks as he left his head up.
" yes, and do what they tell you" I tell them.

" okay dada" Emiliano says.
" where are you going dada " Dominic asks.
" to find mama " I say. A huge smile across his face.
" mama?" Emiliano says.
" yes mama " I say.

" I miss mama " Lorenzo says.
" me too " Dominic says.
" me more " Emiliano says.
" well I miss mama so much, and I promise you guys, I'll come back home with mama " I say.

I'm not coming back til I find my girl.

" we will wait " Dominic says.
" but be good boys, and make mama proud when she comes back " I say.
" Okayy!" Lorenzo says putting his head back on the pillow.
" Goodnight dada " Dominic says.
" goodnight my boys " I say kissing each of their heads.

3 hours later..

I need to go. It's already midnight. I put my twins down in their bed. And put blanket on my kids making sure they don't get cold. I kiss their foreheads and leave my room.

I jog down the stairs. Exiting the house.
" we are waiting for you " Blake says. Everyone already are ready, everybody outside. And cars are ready as well
" sorry had to put my kidos to sleep " I tell him
" no problem" Blake says.

" Diego, Blake, Levi, Romeo and Luigi You're coming with me " I demand.
" boss, are we all taking a plane ? Or?" Noah asks.
" we are quite a lot so no. We are taking 4 Jets. 10 in each jet. You guys decide who goes with who" I say.
~~~

I was constantly wondering why everyone always left me, then I remembered, I'm just a terrible person.

Why no one can stay? And I'm not just talking about love, or relationship or marriage. I'm talking about everyone. Friends and family..

Maybe because I kill people she left?
Maybe because I did something wrong and she left?
Maybe because I hurt her without knowing?
Maybe because I said something I shouldn't have told her?

I can't stop thinking about those stuff even tho I'm sure I didn't do anything. I maybe did and didn't realized what I did. But I'm sure I didn't do anything.

I don't think anyone would hurt their lovers. Well there are people out there doing that in the worst way possible. But, i won't, and won't never. Can't promise my self I won't ever hurt her because of my anger. But I'm also not saying I will. I will never forgive myself if I ever do something like that.

There is a reason. She didn't do it on purpose no she didn't lost feelings. She loves me. And I know it. I know she is hurt too. I know we both are hurting.

Maybe she left for a good thing? Or maybe for someone safety? Or maybe somebody forcing my girl leaving me?

Because, if she lost feelings, she would definitely take all of our kids with her. She wouldn't leave them with me since she 'lost feelings' but I know she didn't take them with her because what if she can't? It's too dangerous for our kids?

I mean Angela the strongest woman I've ever met. But right now. Later. Soon. I will find the truth. And hold the love of my life in my arms once again.

She always would say that Her home, Her safe place are my arms every time I hold her. And she is my home, my safe place and my escape.
I can escape reality by just laying my head on her chest and listen to her heart beat, in her arms.

Y'all I have been busy reading birthday girl by Penelope Douglas that's why I updated late:3

Hope everyone enjoyed this one