~Chapter 2~

While in the bathroom, I quickly tried to control my nose bleed. I felt around on the bridge of my nose and was relieved when I discovered my nose wasn't broken. But in the process, I knew it would bruise later on.

Just then the bathroom door swung open and in walked Oliver. I hated Oliver. He was a total bitch. When Master Peter and I we're together he would purposely submit in front of Peter seductively. And of course Peter would love giving him his attention and praise.

"Awww did you get punished by another Dom again?" He said in an over exaggerated fake pouty whine. "Well whatever happened to you I'm sure it was well deserved." Oliver then smirked in satisfaction. Soon after, he turned his attention to the bathroom mirror and applied cherry chapstick and fixed his hair. Then proceeded to belittle and threaten me. "Also do me a favor, stay away from Master.Kenwood. I heard he was coming today and he's mine. Everyone here has gotten the message except you, and if you try anything with him I won't hesitate to make your life here hell." We were standing face to face with only a few inches between us.

I can't believe he has everyone here so fearful of him. I thought to myself.

"Unlike everyone here, I'm not scared of you Oliver. And by the way I do what I want." I argued back.

"Yeah....clearly...look at your body and face. Your littered with bruises that show you get punished for doing whatever you want. And by the way I can tell those aren't bruises of admiration and love, they're bruises of ignorance and disobedience you worthless shit. Do yourself a favor and listen to my warning." Oliver then turned around and left the bathroom and walked up to a dom with a bow while doing puppy dog eyes.

"God I hate him so much. I can't wait for my shift to be over." I checked the clock that hung in the bathroom and it read 1:48am. "Only 4 more hours and some minutes then I'll be free. I thought exhaustedly. I better get back to work.

3 hours Later•

"Tonight is kinda going by so slow." I complained to Ryan.

"Yeah. I guess it's one of those days." He responded while preparing a drink.

Just then another sub walked to the counter.

"I was sent to inform you to report to Master Will."

"Crap. I forgot I was supposed to report to him." I said as I huffed.

I nodded to Ryan who had overheard the sub speaking to signal to him I was leaving for awhile.

Once I reached the basement, Will was standing by the door sternly waiting.

I entered the room walking past him. I instinctively leaned over the table with my hands behind my back and my legs together as my head rested on the table looking to the right side of the room at my reflection in the large mirror. I relaxed as I prepared myself to receive my spankings. I knew this was going to hurt in the morning. Just as I thought, Will pulled my skimpy uniform underwear down. I knew he was supposed to give me a number before he started the slaps, but he never did. Will instead gave me an order.

"Stretch your arms out to here." He gestured for me to reach as far as I could to where he placed his index finger on the table. I tried to reach where he told me, but my arms barely met the mark.

Regardless, Will had tied my arm with thick rough tan rope that made me reach the mark. I felt my stomach dig into the table from the force of the ropes. I couldn't pull myself back to reposition myself comfortably. From the force I felt, I could tell the other ends of the ropes were tied to the corresponding table legs at the other end.

As I laid strapped to the table I felt tears well up in my eyes. I felt that this was wrong. That this amount of force was excessive. I then heard 2 pairs of footsteps enter the room. From looking in the mirror, I saw it was Daniel and Peter. I began to let the tears flow.

"Awww is my whittle Vincent Wincent gonna cry out now?" Peter mocked taking a sip of his alcoholic beverage while closing and locking the door behind him. I could tell he was a bit drunk with how his words slurred just a bit.

"PLEASE IM SORRY. I WONT BE LATE AGAIN MASTER DANIEL. AND I WONT EVER BE A BRAT TO YOU AGAIN MASTER PETER PLEASE PLEASE LET ME GO. RED....RED...REDDD" I screamed. I knew whatever was about to happen was going to be sinister by the way the atmosphere shifted tremendously when Peter and Daniel entered the room. When being punished, only the one to be punished and the punisher we're supposed to be in the room. Seeing Peter and Daniel enter the room drunk and clearly looking evil, instilled terror in me. I knew whatever was going to happen,would scar me for life. I pleaded desperately and called out the safeword to stop because I felt petrified. But they laughed, and Daniel gestured Will to get on with the punishment.

Will picked up a large paddle and brought his arm back as far as he could.

Wait I called my safeword they should be letting me go. He didn't even tell how many smacks I would receive.I cried thinking to myself. I began crying out loud knowing they would probably beat me until I broke.

Just as Will was about to swing Peter spoke up.

"Hold up." Peter began walking over behind me looking at my face through the mirror.

"Please let me go." I sobbed.

He took a sip of his drink and proceeded to pour the rest on my bare ass before begging to walk over to a wall of devices. I knew he only did that to increase the pain and stinking when starting my smacks. He then grabbed a roll of duct tape from the wall and looked back looking purely evil. He pulled a long strip and tore it off.

"Your being a tad bit too loud Vincent. We don't want to get caught, so this should do the trick." He placed the strip of tape over my mouth. That was when all my hope shattered.

Peter stepped back and directed Will to carry on like before.

Not a second later, the sound of the paddle crashing down on my behind echoed in the room. I tried to scream out but the tape prevented me from doing so. Hot tears streamed down my face. Then once again the paddle connected with me again. Just as Will began to retract his arm back to gain power for his next swing, a hard pounding was heard on the door.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!NOW!"

I laid on the table trembling and crying from the radiating pain that stung from my ass. I saw Will,Peter and Daniel freeze up as I sobbed uncontrollably. They whispered for about 2 seconds before Daniel went to unlock the door to let in the angry individual on the other side.

Author's Note
Heyy y'all how did y'all like this chapter?🤗 Also how do y'all feel about Daniel,Will and Peter😶(I already know some people are livid with these 3) Be sure to leave a vote and tune into the next chapter.