~Chapter 36~

🪙Noah Bailey Profile🪙    🌙Age:21    🌙Job/s: (Was) Sex Slave to Master Randy for his Organization     🌙Sexuality: Gay    🌙Relationship Status: Not Taken (anymore)    🌙Likes:Vincent, Art, Stuffies/Plushies, Gardening

    🌙Age:21
🌙Job/s: (Was) Sex Slave to Master Randy for his Organization
    🌙Sexuality: Gay
    🌙Relationship Status: Not Taken (anymore)
    🌙Likes:Vincent, Art, Stuffies/Plushies, Gardening.
    🌙Hates: Storms,Violence,Dogs,
    🌙Personality: Shy and well reserved. Fears most Doms and sexual intercourse due to his abusive past. Wants to be loved and feel cherished. Speaks softly when spoken to and is very obedient.

~Noah's Point of View~

I opened my eyes quickly as I jolted up from my nightmare. I instantly regretted it as I felt pain pulse throughout my entire body. As I winced from the burning and stinging of my wounds, I looked around the room puzzled. I didn't know where I was. The last thing I remembered was shooting Randy and being scooped up in a stranger's arms. I felt as if my savior had came to take me away from all my turmoil. As I looked down at me hands trying to calm myself down, I opened them both to place upon my face. But before doing so, a shiny quarter fell out of my left hand. It was the coin I got from Vincent that I deemed my lucky quarter.

"Was it just a dream?" I thought confusedly to myself while looking at the coin then around the room. The room I awoke in looked so luxurious. "Was I used to service someone rich again?" I asked myself feeling embarrassed and lost. Waking up in strange places was normal for me, but I almost could always remember what happened and who it was with afterwards. As I felt upon my butt I didn't feel stretched, instead I felt raises lines of scratches that lead all over my butt up to my back.

I had began to feel tears well in my eyes at the realization that what happened wasn't a dream. That man that barged in with that other guy had taken me home with him. He took me away from the only place I knew as hell. It was at this moment I started crying more. I couldn't tell if I was crying from the pain that laced my whole body,or the realization that I was away from that hell hole. But regardless, the tears never stopped.

There was a small knock at the door that caused me to hitch in my breath and wipe my eyes quickly. I didn't dare speak. I didn't know who was on the other side, nor did I know what they wanted.

The door slowly opened and I felt my heart beat harden and quicken. It felt as if it was going to explode from the paces it sky rocketed to.

"Noah?" A voice called softly from the cracked door. When I didn't answer, the door opened wider and the one person I didn't ever expect to see again, walked into the room.

Vincent.

"Noah!" He called out loud while running up to the bed. "Your awake! I thought you weren't going to wake up. I'm so happy your okay!" He said while climbing on top of the bed and hugging me.

I winced from his firm grip around me as his arms applied pressure to my sores.

"Noah! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry. I was just..." he paused as tears started to well in his eyes. "I was just so worried about you. When Master brought you home last night I froze. I never thought I would've seen you again after you ran out of the mall yesterday. I felt to blame for you being hurt." He sobbed out.