~Chapter 22~

~Still James' Point of View~

"I'll get it. It's probably the guys." I mentioned as Vincent slid off my lap and stood blushing. I could tell he was trying to hide his aroused friend in his pant just by watching him clasps his hand in front of it as his slightly over sized sweater sleeves provided a lean way of coverage.

As I opened the door Zayne stood in front rolling his eyes as he pushed his glasses up. I could tell Dawson was probably starting his annoying antics with him.

"Shall we get on with this business?" Zayne asked as he entered my home.

"Yeah it's been a minute since we got together to do this to be honest. Mayyyybe a good 2 years I believe." Dawson said while rubbing his head and squinting one eye as he tried to remember.

"Yeah just about." I answered.

"Hello Master Kenwood." Maddy and Harold said together as they greeted me.

"Hello." I replied.

"You two be on your best behavior while we're upstairs or else." Dawson said aloud to them. They both nodded their head in compliance to what Dawson said.

After hearing Dawson give his instructions to his subs, we made our way upstairs. By the time I reached the top step,I could heard Maddy and Harold slightly giggling as they began speaking with Vincent.

"I'm assuming you already have the flash drive with your viruses right?" I asked Zayne as he sat down in front of my computer.

"Of course. And it isn't filled with viruses." He huffed. "For your information, it's software to cloak myself when accessing certain private data bases."

"Yeah yeah yeah. We get it. Your smarter than us." Dawson teased. "Just hurry and work your computer magic so I can do my part. I did still have things to do and new drinks to test out at my casino."

Zayne rolled his eyes as he continued typing on the now black screen with green text popping up with pictures. "Don't try his new drinks. There bound to turn your stomach and make you lose your sense of consciousness." Zayne said while cracking his fingers before continuing to type and click stuff.

"I mean....the only way you keep the flow of betting going is by getting the players off their righteous state of mind." Dawson said while shrugging optimistically.

"So your drugging your players now?" I chuckled out unsure.

"I'm not drugging them." He groaned. "I'm just simply applying more stronger alcoholic beverages to people who need a de-stresser. Especially people that lose, only to raise their spirits to bet again." He chuckled out.

I could only smirk and shake my head at Dawson's new little scheme.

Zayne huffed as he heard me lightly chuckle. He then swerved around in the chair partly to show us the screen. "Well anyways,we already knew the guy's name was Antonio Falario, but I found out he's 27 and he lives on Occult Blvd in Apartment 295. Although it shows he's been unemployed for about 2 years, his credit cards have a heaping sum of money on them. About 27, thousand dollars in total when rounded up."

"Well it's obvious he's working for someone incriminating then." Dawson said as he got closer to the screen examining the picture of the guy's id and mugshots.

"He's also had 13 sub recently signed and then unsigned to him within the past 6 months. Not to mention, there's multiple reports of this guy on aggregated assault, robbing, carjacking and more. I can also see that every time he was incarcerated, he had someone bail him out. But the bails were made anonymously so I genuinely can't track down who was paying. Plus on top of that, the bails were paid out in cash, not by any card. " Zayne explained while looking stressed. Zayne was definitely the brains of our operations and a perfectionist, so not being able to track the anonymous person that was bailing this dickwad out, was more than likely pissing Zayne off.

"This dude is straight bad news. What would make you want to track and kill him?" Dawson asked curiously.

"He harassed and assaulted Vincent while we were out earlier today. I had managed to snatch his id after knocking his jaw loose." I said angrily while crossing my arms. 

Zayne smirked. "So you two are finally a thing? You got him to sign a temporary contract already?" He said as he raised one eye brow and leaned back in my desk chair.

"Yeah and it ain't like that. I never wanted a temporary contract with him. I wanted a full long term healthy dom and sub relationship with him. Not a sex only contract. Plus I think I'm ready to fully provide and care for someone I feel that is special." I added.

"Well welcome to the club." Dawson said while throwing his hands up in a celebratory way. "Being a dom with a life-long sub or subs ain't half bad. And plus, you don't really lose your authority and dominating essence when your around un-collared subs as you think you would."

Zayne rolled his eyes. "I think I'll enjoy my simple quiet life some more before committing to something like that." Zayne commented.

"Yeah, because you definitely haven't been seeing that little bratty twink for the past couple of days now." Dawson added. "But anyways this dude looks a bit familiar. Run his credit card transactions for the past couple of months."

Zayne did as Dawson said after giving him a death glare. Zayne obviously didn't like Dawson spilling his beans, but I didn't care nonetheless about Zayne seeing someone. My focus was purely on tracking this asshat Antonio.

"It shows he's a paying an exclusive member membership at the club. In a recent email I pulled up over here he's signed up to attend tonight member only special." Zayne informed.

"Well there you have it. He'll be a stupid sheep in our wolf den. I can  make it to where he's alone in one of our private bdsm chambers in the basement. Then you can finish him as you please." Dawson suggested.

"And how would you get him to roam into one of the bdsm rooms?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. I'll handle it." Dawson said while chuckling lightly.

"Fine. But I want to do this tonight." I declared seriously.

"Okay you can take out this panny wanny imbecile tonight. I just still think it's a waste of time to go after this dude, but whatever."Zayne stated while cleaning his glasses. "And since we're done here, I have to get home and get some documents ready for tomorrow. I did my part, so I'm no longer needed. So the rest is left to you two."

After Zayne cleared out his top secret software from my computer, he stood and we all began to exit out of the room.

As we went downstairs, I could see Vincent blushing as Maddy giggled and Harold rolled his eyes.

"They seem to be getting along well." I thought to myself approvingly.

"Well I'll see you later tonight then." Dawson called out to me as he signaled to Maddy and Harold it was time to leave. Zayne as usual exited with a nod and went on his way.