Valentine's Day Special Part 1

🦋Author's Note🦋
Heyy y'all. I just wanted to let you all know this chapter is a special and does not interfere with the storyline. I wanted to do a special with James,Vincent and Noah when they're all together and happy <3 I hope you all enjoy this little extra 🥰

~Vincent's Point of View~

"Hey Noah can you check on the cupcakes?"

"Sure. They're kinda rising, but I don't know if they're done."

I began to approach from behind Noah and bend down a bit to get a glimpse of the cupcakes. They were rising and looking delicious. For this year's Valentine's Day, Noah and I decided to bake James red velvet cupcakes and seduce him later in the night. We both knew he would be exhausted after work tonight, so we tried to have everything ready for him to relax when he got home.

"I'd give the cupcakes a few more minutes to rise a bit more." I commented.

"Okay." Noah said while gently closing the oven door.

"I'm so excited for when Master gets home. I hope he likes everything we've done." I said with hope. Noah smiled and shrugged.

"What was that shrug for? Huh?" I said playfully while gently shoving him in the shoulder.

"Hey." He giggled. "It was for nothing..." I gave Noah an unimpressed look with a smirk. Despite him being with James and I so long, he'd still try to hide his true thoughts from us. It was just something he did that he couldn't help. And at this moment, I found it cute. Whenever he'd try to hide his positive feeling, he would always glance down and try to hide his smile. And he was doing that at this moment.

"I mean...it's just...you've basically worried alllll day about everything. It kinda cute and amusing to see you so...I don't know...stressed?" He commented with a slight grin.

"Oh, so me stressing is funny?" I asked sarcastically with a smile.

"I meant it in a good way. Your kinda worried about everything, when everything we've done is perfect in my eyes." He said with a nod and shrug.

"I mean....I want everything to go right."

"It will. And here I thought I was the worry wart out of us all." Noah joked.

"Oh you still are, just not for today as much." I commented with a spunk of playful attitude.

"Yeah yeah yeah," Noah said while opening back up the oven. "I think they're done now. They actually smell really good." He said while closing his eyes and inhaling the sweet scent.

I took the cupcake pan out and sat them on the counter to cool.

"We should get dressed now while the cupcakes cool." I suggested.

Noah became bashful at the thought of now putting on his sexy outfit. We had gotten matching red fox tail butt plugs with the ears and lacey red lingerie. Noah was very embarrassed about wearing something like this, but after convincing him that master would probably love it, he agreed and let me to buy it for us.

"Come on let's go change." I said while heading upstairs.

After I got dressed I heard Noah complaining from the conjoined bathroom to the room.