~Chapter 52~

~James' Point of View~

As I got closer to my house in the neighborhood, I activated my automatic gate and pulled into the front quickly. After hearing a gunshot go off in the distance while driving up to my house, my heartbeat began racing. I made sure to blow my dog whistle to have Tyson at the door ready to be by my side.

Upon entering, I scanned my surroundings and noticed Tyson growling while looking up the stair case. I then saw glass scattered across the floor along with Blake laying unconscious. I took notice of the large blood splatters and droplets spattered and smeared here and there.

Did that asshole kill Blake. I thought frantically to myself while approaching him quickly.

"I'm gonna check outside for the others." I heard Zayne whisper quietly in my ear. I nodded in agreement to his idea.

"I'll get him up and out of here." Dawson whispered while nodding off to Blake's body. " Go find Vincent and Noah."

Before I could acknowledge Dawson, my attention was immediately distracted as I heard footsteps come from upstairs.

I hushed Tyson as I began making my way upstairs. I followed the sounds of footsteps all the way to my bedroom door.

I slowly took a deep breath while turning the doorknob to make a quiet entrance. But while trying to push it open, I could tell it was barricaded. I began to panic as knew I couldn't make a swift and quiet entrance. Just before I was about to start slamming my body weight into the door, I heard a hushed conversation.

""Now...when we leave this room, if you think about trying to get away from me...be prepared to get a bullet to end your life."

I knew it was Peter. I felt my rage grow as I backed away from the door awaiting for him to open it. I heard a thud bellow from the other side of the door. Signaling whatever was blocking the door from before, was now moved. When the door knob finally clicked, I knew the lock was undone. Without giving myself another thought I rammed the door open. It bashed into someone just as it swung open from my force.

"FUCK!"

I instantly focused my attention on Peter as he screamed out in pain. He placed his hand directly over his nose as I saw blood dripping on the floor. I saw that his arm was bandaged up horribly with blood seeping through. His face was also cut and bruised in a few spots.

Staring at this waste of human shit was infuriating. I ready to charge at him, but hushed whimpers from my left caught my attention.

Vincent and Noah.

They looked beyond scared and as they sat away from Peter on the bed. They were both scooted all the way towards the headboard. Thoughts of if he injured or violated them went coursing through my head. Tyson was now growling standing off by my side. I didn't give off any command for him to attack, only for the fact that I wanted to end this asshole myself.

"Don't you fucking move." Peter gritted out while pointing a gun at me.

"Do you really think you instill fear in me?" I asked disgustedly.

There was a deafening silence in the air after my question. All until he gave an order to Vincent and Noah.

"You two. Get over here NOW!"