Chapter 46

~James' Point Of View~

The absolute nerve of him to request to have one of my subs for the night. And to think that I thought he was an actual  good business man. If that's how he conducts his business, then I'll be sure to never sign or move forward with any kind of partnership with him ever. Family or not I'm not keen on sharing what's mine. Noah and Vincent are my subs that I cherish and respect not fucking toys that everyone will play with whenever they want.

When I finally reached my car, I opened the door for Noah and Vincent to get in. I didn't realize that I was still upset until I heard how hard I slammed my door.

I made sure to take deep breaths while I walked around to my driver side. I didn't want to make Vincent or Noah feel like my anger was because of them. In no way it was. If anything I was more than proud of how they both acted tonight. I definitely would have to reward them.

When I finally reached my door I got in calmly.

"Master?...."

I looked in my rear mirror to see that it was Noah that called out to me.

"Yes."

"Thank-you."

"For what?" I asked half confused.

"For not giving us away to him."

I felt my features soften at the thought of Noah being relieved to still be with me.

"I told you both before we left that you two were mine and mine alone. No one will have you two the way I have to two....Now let head home. You both did well tonight. Even though you two tried to seduced me."

I made sure to send them both a smirk from gazing into my mirror still.

When we finally arrive home, I made sure the boys went straight upstairs to the bedroom.

~Vincent's Point of View~

Noah and I ran upstairs and made our way for the bedroom. I was anticipating for James to pound my little hole. I made sure to rush to our closet and grab an oversized t-shirt to change into. It was my best choice considering that neither Noah or I had any sexy lingerie yet.

"What...what are you doing?" Noah asked as he watched me change clothes quickly.

"Just getting ready for James. I...I think he's going to be intimate with us tonight." I admitted.

"Huh?...You....You think so?" Noah asked nervously.

By now I was fully undressed and wearing an oversized shirt with just my cute boxers underneath.

"I...I think so." I said half convinced.

"He...he's not harsh in bed is he?...."

I turned as I heard Noah's voice become fearful.

"No...well we only did it once together, but he wasn't to mean or...or...abusive." I said truthfully. "You don't have to be scared....If...if you don't want to do anything tonight, I'm 100% sure that James will respect your decision and will hold off with it. Along with me too." I said the last part while grasping Noah's hand firmly with care.