~Chapter 59~

~Noah's Point of View~

As Vincent and I passionately kissed, I knew the outcome for if James caught us. I didn't want a punishment for interacting with Vincent in a sexual manner, but at this moment, I desired Vincent's lips. He kissed me gently yet hungrily.

We continued our hot make out session until I felt Vincent pull away from me.

Upon opening my eyes, I was met with James' gaze from behind Vincent.

I stayed silent upon locking eyes with James for a brief second.

"Overall Noah, I'm happy to see your okay. I don't know what would've happened if something happened to you." Vincent said while laying one more kiss on top of my forehead.

"I see you two have forgotten one of my rules." James finally stated.

Vincent quickly turned around.

James slowly made his way towards us. I was partly nervous for his next sentence.

In my mind I was was partly turned on by the thought of James dominating us, but also fearful for my oncoming spankings for disobeying him.

"Master....I...I'm sorry, it was my faul-." Vincent said while standing and bowing his head.

"Quiet." James ordered. "If the circumstances were different, I would've definitely been on board for disciplining you both. But seeing how events lead to this vary moment, I'm going to let it pass. All in all, you both did very well tonight and I'm very proud of you both. I can tell your both very tired since the night is over. And very well, it's time to head home. Let's get going.

We followed James as we exited the room and said our goodbyes to Ryan, Maddy and Harold. They gave us hugs and budded their farewells.

Upon arriving home, Vincent and I were very tired. James aided in bathing the both of us. Surprisingly he was very gentle and gave us many positive affirmations. It was sweet to see James treat us this way. He washed us both in his large tub taking time with each of us. He was caring in the way he washed our hair and body. I greatly enjoyed the relaxing head massage I got with the lavender and eucalyptus shampoo. As I sat back and watched James assisted Vincent now as the conditioner sat in my hair, I found myself aroused. The way the water cascaded down Vincent's body as he stood up out of the water was hypnotic.

~Vincent's Point of View~

James took my hand delicately as he guided me to stand up. He had already washed Noah, and it was finally my turn. Despite being hard, I didn't want James to ravish my body roughly. In my tired state, I wanted him to sensually caress me.

He washed my back side tenderly. He gently massaged my butt which caused a breathy moan to escape. When he turned me around, he made sure to wash my chest and groin area thoroughly. He teased my tip a few times which made me shudder countlessly.

When he finally rinsed me off, I felt exhausted. His relaxing bath he gave to Noah and I was something I knew would knock me out. He whispered kind and angelic words as he wrapped me in a large warm towel.

When I got back in the bedroom, I dried off and got dressed in a pair of boxers and over sized T-shirt.

Not to long after, Noah entered and did the same. I snuggled under the blankets as I watched him get dressed.

When he was done, James came out of the bathroom and tucked Noah in beside me. He whispered goodnight to us and assured he would join us later.

Before James could even leave the room I felt my eyes close and warmth from Noah envelope me.

~James' Point of View~

From the moment I saw Noah and Vincent kiss, I was a bit annoyed that they disobeyed one of my top rules, but I was soon finding myself letting it go after realizing it was out of concern and love. Hearing Vincent voice how he was happy to see Noah unharmed made me become a bit soft about the situation.

I knew tonight was a lot for the both of them. They deserved to be treated for the night. And I believed the best way was by a relaxing bath. I was more than willing to reward them with that.

After their bath, they both nearly fell asleep as their heads touched their pillows. I gave them both a small peck before leaving.

Despite being exhausted myself, I had paperwork and appointments to set. The celebration of my business wasn't forgotten.

After I was finished making plans and finalizing a few papers, I noticed it was nearly 5 in the morning.

I nearly took the quickest shower of my life and just about passed out next to my subs. I could tell they were no where near waking up any time soon. Today would definitely be a lazy day.

~🩵Author Note~
Hello my dear readers, I know this chapter was short but despite that I still wanted to release it. I decided I should do another Q&A since I've gained literally like an extra 100k readers

Leave a Question next to a character's name that you'd like answered in the next section/chapter.