~Chapter 49~

~Noah's Point of View~

I awoke peacefully as I heard the soothing pitter patter of raindrops falling against our giant bedroom window. I laid lazily and content until I realized that it was most likely morning. Did I miss out on going to the club with James? I hitched in a breath and propped myself up quickly. I was hoping I wasn't going to be punished for my absence. Even though the sun wasn't out and it was lightly raining, I knew it was early morning.

While raising up, I noticed Vincent laying on my left and James on my right with his arm still draped over my waist. They were both still sleeping,or so I thought.

"Good morning."

I tensed up at the sound of James' deep gravely morning voice.

He definitely caught me off guard.

"Good..Good morning." I replied.

James slowly retracted his arm from across my waist and began sitting up. He sat and propped himself up sitting with his back against the headboard. He heaved out a breath after stretching. I watched intensely as his arm muscles tensed tightly before he released them. After he stretched, his eyes glistened over to me. I looked down instantly feeling bashful at the thought of him catching me staring at him.

"Come here." He directed softly.

I liked when James used a soft tone with me. I didn't feel as intimidated or nervous as I crawled over to him. I made sure to move slowly so I wouldn't disturb Vincent though.

When I got close enough, James guided me to sit in his lap. I slid one leg smoothly over his thighs and positioned myself comfortably.

I looked down upon his lap and began to feel this thickening member harden a bit. Feeling this upon my bottom definitely got my body feeling heated

"Did you sleep well?" He asked lowly.

"Yes...Yes master." I answered. I felt the necessity to use his authoritative title, since I believed I would be receiving a punishment.

"What's wrong?" He asked with an intense gaze.

I took a moment before speaking.

"I..I didn't mean to fall asleep and miss attending the club with you." I admitted quietly.

"It's fine. I knew you and Vincent were exhausted last night so I let you two sleep."

"Oh...was the event good?" I questioned.

~James' Point of View~

"The event went well." I lied. While part of that statement was true, I didn't want to worry him or Vincent of Peter. I'm pretty sure he believed me since he gave me a small bashful smile. Just then, my phone buzzed.

I seen it was 6:42am and that
Zayne sent me coordinates of where we planned to take Peter later tonight. I was definitely more than ready to get rid of this guy. But for now, I dispersed of that thought and focused on feeding my awoken and now hungry sub. I definitely wanted to spend a bit of time with Noah alone.

"Come on let's wash up and get breakfast ready. It early and Birmingham isn't available this morning, so we'll make breakfast."