~Chapter 6~

Master James and I went on to watch a movie called "Predator vs Aliens" it was a tiny bit scary but it didn't bother me. I enjoyed scary and Syfi movies,so it was nice. Afterwards James went into his home office to do some paperwork as I continued binge watching the predator movies.

~Hours later~

"Hey...Hey.....Vincent."

I heard a voice call out to me as I began waking up from the couch.

"Huh? Did I fall asleep? What time is it." I questioned in my head while rubbing my eyes.

It was Master James.

Wait.....did he say my name? I thought to myself in disbelief. "You know my name?" I asked.

"Yeah...you think I'd have you staying in my home and requesting you to be my submissive if I didn't?" He chuckled in a teasing manner.

"Oh...well..no....I just thought....I thought you didn't know my name since you never asked." I said blushing from the embarrassment. I felt embarrassed for him teasing me.

"I know you've been sleeping for awhile, so I came to get you for lunch." He said. "Come on."

I got off the couch and wrapped myself in the blanket I was using before.

We walked to the kitchen together and I saw there were cute little sandwiches with a fresh fruit along beside them in a bowl.

I'd be lying if I said the food didn't look appetizing. It made me take a small gulp from imaging it taste. Although I was hungry I knew I couldn't eat this much. I didn't want to gain too much weight and become unattractive to Master James. Lord knows he's had many submissives before that were fit and naturally handsome. I knew I was maybe a 5 or 6 on a 1 to 10 scale when rating my looks, but I still didn't want to over do it.

"Come. Sit." He said.

"I...my butt is still a bit sore to sit on the hard stool sir." I knew I sounded weak,but it was the truth. The pain pills and cream were assisting with my pain and healing but my butt was a bit sore still.

"Alright,stay here." He instructed.

He then came back with a little doughnut pillow. He placed it on the stool he wanted me to sit at.

He got a little pillow for me? I thought sweetly to myself. He's not as brute and cold as many submissives had rumored him to be. And on top of that, he's shown nothing but care towards me within the 24 hours I've been with him....Definitely a lot more than what I got from the 4 months I was with Peter.I thought bitterly.

"Is that better?"

James asking me a question snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh...yeah...it's a lot better. Thank you." I muttered.

"You seem to always be deep in thought." James commented while bitting a strawberry.

"Oh....I was just thinking about how much you've done for me already. I didn't get this much care when I was with Master Peter. It's really feels nice to be cared for. I feel really special." I mentioned while shrugging bashfully at the end. I was telling the truth though, it felt nice. Plus, I felt a little attraction toward Master James. He was a remarkably handsome guy with a nice body. I definitely didn't forget the sneak peek I got of his package in the kitchen this morning. He was definitely above average, which added to his attractiveness.

"I'm happy I'm able to provide you the much needed care you require." He said with a slight grin.

I glanced down smiling while grabbing one of the small sandwiches.

It was really good. And the fruit was fresh and sweet. Not to mention cold. Cold fresh sweet fruit was the best.

Master James and I talked about various thing while we ate lunch. I had learned he was an only child and liked many things. Such as rainy nights, neutral colors, and dogs. He even told me he owned a dog. A Rottweiler named Tyson.

"How come I haven't seen or heard Tyson since I been here?" I asked curiously.

"I've kept him in my room in his large cage. I didn't want you seeing him since he's a large dog and looks very intimidating. I especially didn't want him in the same room as you after everything you had went through. I didn't want you waking up and freaking out at the sight of me and Tyson." He said while sounding rational.

I gave a slight nod with my head cocked to the side. Master James did have a point. I probably would've freaked out if I saw him and Tyson together. I wasn't afraid of dogs, but I knew Rottweilers did have a certain look that did make them look scary.

"If you'd like, you could meet him. I could bring him down. I will say....he didn't interact much with my other submissives. He acted as a standard dog but spent most of his time by me." He said hesitantly.

"Oh..." I uttered. "I guess he would show loyalty to his main owner. Not to mention maybe Tyson never interacted with Master James' other submissives because they weren't around for that long." I thought deeply to myself. "I would still like to meet him." I said softly.

"Okay. Let's finish up lunch first." He said.

He continued eating some of the sandwiches while I stuck to the sweet strawberries. I think they were my favorite from out of the grapes and apple slices.

"Come here, you got a little bit of juice stained on your face." James smirked as he grabbed a napkin and made his way over to me.

He wiped under my bottom lip and then the corner of my mouth gently. I started to get nervous with him so close and hovering over top of me. I swear I could feel his dominance radiating off of him in heat waves. He stopped wiping my mouth and stroked his thumb over my bottom lip and chin a bit simultaneously. I was in a trance by his pleasant and alluring gesture.

If I could've had it my way, I would've wanted him to bend down and kiss me. I was never the type to give in so easily, but something about Master James made me want to accept his request to be his submissive so he would ravish my body and mark it as his. I knew he was teasing me once more. First with him wearing those bottoms that showed his huge package, then his teasing earlier that made me bashful, and now this.

Just then Master James backed away slowly and turned around to throw the napkin in the trash.

I felt the atmosphere change the moment he stepped away. I saw him tense up.

"When your done eating come find me in my office. It's upstairs to the left. It's the far door at the end of the hallway that faces you as you turn onto the hallway. With that, he exited the kitchen after discarding his dishes in the dishwasher.

"What was that? What just happened? Why did he switch so suddenly?" I thought frantically to myself as I began feeling guilty. Why did he pull away like that? After such a good time why would he do that....maybe he got a good look at me now and seen how disgusting I looked. I thought glumly to myself. "I knew I shouldn't have eaten so much..." I began to slouch as disappointment swallowed me whole.

I decided I wasn't hungry anymore despite wanting more strawberries before Master James and I interaction. I placed the remaining food in the fridge and made my way back towards the tv room couch.

I sat regaining my emotions and trying to mentally fight off my insecurities for about 10 minutes. Afterwards, I stood up wiping my face of tears and made my way to Master James' office.