~Q&A Answers~

Vincent:
N/A

Ryan Smith:
N/A

Harold Dackery:
Question: Will we get a sneak peek about what happened to him and how he found his master?

Answer: Umm I'm not sure....but I'm sure the Author would write a story about me,Maddie and Master Miller if a lot of readers would like that.

Maddy Patterson:
Question: Are you a switch?

Answer: Why yes, yes I am. But only with Harold of course.

Oliver:
Question: Why so focused on James?

Answer: Because hes the sexiest dom EVA. And was supposed to be my Dom. NOT VINCENT'S

Question: Do you get trophies for being soo rude all the time.-And trust me honey it ain't cute.

Answer: *eyeroll* If I did, I would honestly be one hell of a show stopping sub. And so what I don't care what you have to say about me. I still have a flock of doms begging me to be theirs. Hmpf.

Master Kenwood:
Question: What are your kinks?

Answer: What isn't my kink? *chuckles* But I enjoy a tight bondage,spanking, suspension, face fucking,gags, electro-stimulation, roleplay, and more. But just about anything my subs would be open to trying.

Master Lewis:
N/A

Master Miller:
N/A

Master Peter:
Question: Was the reason you abused Vincent...that your insecure about your dick size.

Answer: Ha-ha...so funny. *sneers* He got abused because he was a sorry ass excuse of a sub.

Question: Why does he have to be such an a$$hole? And why won't he let Vincent have his documents?

Answer: First off if you have a question for me, you better ask and address me correctly. I'm not an asshole, I'm a real definition of what a dom should be.

Author:
Question: How are you at the moment? Time is rough so stay healthy and strong.

Answer: Awww💖 I'm doing good. Just trying to manage my school work and writing✨

Antonio Falario:
Question: Who are you again?

Answer: *huffs* I was the guy that Vincent bumped into at the store. I now wish I snatched him away when I had the chance. Ever since I've bumped into him I've been beaten up and held captive by Master Lewis' fucking men. I wish I never worked for Randy's crazy ass anymore. *grunts*

Tyson:
Question: CAN I PET AND HUG THE PUPPY?!!!

Answer: Hmmm... I guess so. I like head scratches the most.

Question: Why so cute?

Answer: You mean handsome? And someone has the charming one in the house.

Question: Can you understand Vincent?

Answer: Of course I can. Just because I'm a dog doesn't mean I'm stupid. He's a rather interesting human. He's a lot different than my owner.