~Chapter 27~

🦋Author Note🦋
I just want to give a shoutout to MHansen93 to thank them for all their votes on my chapters 💙 I also wanted to notify my readers that on my Instagram, beloved.blissfulkay I will be doing a Q&A 💙💙💙 Any questions you have about any of my stories📖, characters 👫or about me💗 be sure to ask me☺️💙 Until then, enjoy chapter 27 (p.s I made this chapter a bit longer than I normally would so be sure to comment and leave a vote💗).🦋

~James' Point Of View~

I walked over to Vincent as I seen tears form in his eyes. I could tell he was jealous from the way the situation transpired. But nonetheless, I knew there had to be more he wasn't telling me. I felt as though he wouldn't have acted like that randomly without a valid reason.

"What's the real reason Vincent? I know your not telling me everything." I told with a stern-yet concentrating face.

His lips quivered.

"I....I got jealous. I...He...he was obviously better looking than me and....in the heat of the moment....I thought..I had thought you maybe would had given him attention...or something." He muttered.

I was stuck. Did Vincent really think I would've just started flirting with that delivery boy? And on top of that, Vincent was 100 times better looking than him. I knew Vince got self conscious of himself at times, but I wished he could see how he looked in my eyes. I took a deep breath to put my thoughts at a halt.

"What would make you think I would just give someone attention at the drop of a dime?"

"Peter used to do it....He used to do it in front of me..." he mentioned while tears streamed down his face. "He would flirt with any submissive that submitted in front of him, especially without a care if I was near or not. He would sometimes be intimate with them. It used to hurt my feelings....a lot....I didn't like it."

"And seeing that boy submit to me was hard for you?" I asked softly.

"Yes master." He said in a hushed tone. "I don't want anyone else to have your attention. I want to be your only good boy." He whimpered.

"You are, and always will be. I'm not like Peter. I have no need to give someone else any attention."

After I spoke, I gave Vincent a kiss on his forehead.

"You have nothing to worry about. I promise." I whispered in his ear.

Before straightening up, he wrapped his arms around my back and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. He took a deep breath before speaking up again.

"Okay...I'll try to trust you. But please forgive me if I get a little overwhelmed" He said with a huff.

When I pulled away he wiped his eyes with his long sleeve and smiled partially. I nudged his cheek a little and gave small smirk at him.

As I went back to preparing our food, I couldn't help but think about so much. I had a lot on my mind. I had work in the morning, on top of attending a boring meeting and still having to deal with Antonio tonight. There was so much to do, but I was determined to get everything done.

I placed Vincent's plate down in front of him and watched how his face lit up. He closed his eyes and took in the aroma of the pasta. Once I gave him his fork. he dug in. I was more than happy to see him enjoying his food. I had even caught him sneaking Tyson a piece of shrimp. He didn't think I saw him, but I did. I scooped Tyson some of his food and he begun eating as well. I returned to the island as I placed my plate down and begun eating finally.