~Chapter 34~

~James' Point of View~

As I awoke this morning, I mentally prepared myself for todays events. I desperately wanted to stay in bed with my little Vixen. I had decided that would be his little pet name I'd called him for now. I got out of bed and showered and got dressed quietly. I didn't want to wake my Vixen up, since he had of long night of me rocking his world last night. Before leaving out the room I made sure to write him a little letter that would explain my absence for today and tonight. I gave him a kiss on the forehead before finally leaving out the room. I greeted Birmingham and treated Tyson to one of his bacon treats that Vincent got him.

"Be sure to look after Vincent today and treat him to anything while I'm gone." I informed Birmingham while leaving out.

Work was pathetically boring as usual with meetings and paperwork. I barely took a lunch break because all of the back-to-back meetings. The more the day went on the more I missed Vincent. I had hoped he was having a good day as I became a slave to mines. I begged for night fall to come quicker as the hours dragged for me. I knew the sooner nightfall came, the sooner we can check out this warehouse so I could get back to Vincent.

When I finished my work early I graciously made my way to Dawson's home. Earlier in the day, the guys and I agreed to meet at Dawson's house to plan and map out tonight's event.

"Finally your here." Dawson groaned out. " Zayne and I just finished the plans for tonight. His men are also ready when we give the go." He explained while walking towards his living room. I listened closely as we walked together.

Zayne gave me a quick run down of what was happening and back up plans as I honed in at the map on the table.

Before leaving, Dawson had brought out bulletproof vests and guns.

"Where'd you get these at?" I asked while picking up a vest.

"Ehh I know a guy that owed me a favor. If he supplied me a equipment for some time, I made a deal of dropping his debt at the casino graciously." He said casually.

I made a note of the time after getting dressed and taking a handgun from the table. It was now late enough and deemed the perfect time to head out.

While driving, I made sure to call Birmingham to check on Vincent. He informed me that Vincent was okay but that he did seem down and went to bed early. I started to worry about him, but Birmingham ensured me that he would check on him and ensure he's okay. Before hanging up I made sure to thank Birmingham for looking after Vincent today. He of course brushed it off as being a pleasure but I appreciated him.

As soon as I hung up the phone, I pulled up and parked in the secluded area the guys and I agreed on.

He got out and regrouped one last time. Zayne stayed back with the vehicles so he could tend to any technological situations that could or would come up. We all made sure our ear pieces worked efficiently before getting the "go" from some of Zayne scouting men.

I was surprised that Zayne had this kind of contacts that could help us inspect this warehouse. It was impressive to say the least.

Once we got the message signaling that the coast was clear, Dawson and I made our way towards the warehouse.

"Here's a layout of the warehouse. It may look different from the inside but I'm not sure. This place was left abandoned for awhile." Dawson said lowly while showing me a picture of a sketch on his phone. "Zayne and I believe this is where Randy could be. It was where the main office of the warehouse was back when it was open." Dawson explained pointing to a location in the furthest back corner of the map.