~Chapter 24~

Still Vincent's point of View

I watched as James went to answer the door. As he did, I did my best to hide my slightly bulging erection. I definitely didn't want any company noticing it. I soon heard footsteps and voices heading my way. I patted my clothing down one last time before seeing James with Master Lewis and Master Miller. I also took notice to Maddy and Harold behind Master Miller as well. Maddy waved excitedly towards me. Harold gave a shy smile and nodded.

"You two mind your manners and behave." Master Miller said to Maddy and Harold.

"Yes sir." They both answered in unison while bowing slightly.

After they answered, the Doms went upstairs towards James office area.

"How ya been?" Maddy asked while tilting her head and smiling.

"Oh uhhhh....good I guess." I answered with a slight shrug.

"Really now, it looks like you've been real good." She giggle while pointing towards my pants. "Did our arrival interrupt anything." She asked while raising a brow.

I blushed in embarrassment.

"Hey leave him alone. It's not nice to tease." Harold interjected. "Sorry for her comment. I hope you don't feel embarrassed." Harold said while looking caring.

"Oh umm. It's okay." I said redirecting my attention to the floor. I made sure to clasps my hands together in front of my pants to try to hide my slight bulge they took notice to.

"So you and Master Kenwood been intimate?" Maddy asked excitedly. I could tell when she asked, she wasn't trying to be rude. She genuinely looked as if she was dying to find out juicy gossip. She got all excited while waiting for my reply.

"Umm we haven't done anything kinky yet if that's what you meant. We kinda just shared our first kiss." I said while twiddling my fingers and blushing.

Maddy and Harold both smiled.

"That sounds really romantic. I love when our Master is like that with us." Harold said sweetly while closing his eyes and clasping his hands together.

"Yeah but admit it....you love when he's rough and dominant." Maddy said while grinning and nudging Harold.

Harold blushed a faint pink at the tip of his ears and cheeks.

"I do. I like both." He replied quietly while blushing still.

"Of course you do. But you also love it when Master lets me dominate you for a lil." Maddy whispered, but said loud enough that I could hear.

"HEYY stop teasing me." Harold whined while pushing Maddy back away from him.

Maddy giggled while trying to give Harold a hug and kiss on the cheek. He continued to try to push her back. He looked tense, but then he began giggling after hearing Maddy's laugh. Once she landed a peck on his check, she apologized and tousled Harold's hair.

I couldn't help but smile at their interaction. They really seemed like bestfriend's. They teased each other in an inoffensive way, then always made up. It was cute, but in the back of my mind I remembered Maddy saying she would dominate him. I had only heard of a few subs that dominate another sub.