~Chapter 31~

~Vincent Point of View~

As I opened my mouth, I tried to prepare myself to take all of James. He was definitely bigger than what I was prepared for. He had to be about 9 inches. As I took James in my mouth, I struggled to get the last two inches. Gag sounds began to emit itself from my throat as I tried to keep going.

My struggle came to an end as James forced me to go down further by bobbing my head. He begun to speed up his pace as I hassled to catch a full breath. Although he was going fast while I was gagging and gasping for air, I enjoyed it. I loved being James' submissive fuck toy. I even caught a glance of pure satisfaction on his face when I looked up at him. He removed his hand from bobbing my head upon seeing me look up at him with my doe eyes. He begun to stoke his thumb near my mouth while I continued to give him oral. I felt best when he started to lean his head back while cursing and praising me for more. He seemed to enjoy himself the most when I shuffled my tongue while he was still in my mouth.

When I finally stopped to catch a breath, he grip my hair and pulled my head back. Saliva, water and some of James juicy pre-cum leaked from my mouth and slid down my chin as I begun breathing deeply.

"Look at you." He said hungrily while smiling.

I smiled as I seen James look approvingly upon seeing the aftermath of me putting my all into servicing him. I started to slow down my heaves of breath as I begun thinking that our session was over.

"I hope you don't think I'm done with you yet." He chuckled lowly.

"Huh?" I heaved out. I thought he was done. I glanced back down to see his cock and seen that it was still hard. I was taken aback. I thought he had came by how much wetness accumulated in my mouth.

"What kind of dom would I be if I came so quickly?" He asked as he nipped my ear. I shuddered as I felt his warm breath along my ear.

"I want you to dry off and be in your humble position on the bed. You are not to look up for any reason, unless I tell you to or pull your head up." He said sternly.

"Yes master."

I rose from my knees and began to wobble, but quickly caught my balance. I reached for my towel and wrapped it around my body as I walked back into the bedroom. I dried myself and my hair as much as I could. Soon after I proceeded to lay in my submissive position as James had asked.

I laid there feeling so many emotions. I felt anxious and nervous, but yet, also excited and impatient. Finally I could hear the foot steps of James entering the room. But instead of approaching me immediately, I heard him shuffling around in something. It drove me absolutely crazy not knowing what he was doing.

Just then I felt something glide along my back up along my spine. It felt arousing and sent tingles up my back. It felt stiff, but yet, soft like cloth. Almost like a ribbon. I soon felt the bed incline down upon James getting on. He alined himself behind me and I felt a wet gel be rubbed along my little hole. I started to tense my toes in anticipation of James entering me. I had never felt a built up like this before in preparation to pleasure my master. It drove me wild. At this point I was becoming impatient. I just wanted James to start fucking me senselessly. 

After the gel was rubbed in I felt James push a finger in my hole. I moaned as I bit my lip trying not to make a sound. As he pumped his fingers he begun trailing kisses up my spine. I instantly started heaving as the moans I tried to contained all escaped. Once he reached the base of my neck with kisses, he gripped onto my hair and pulled my head up and back. A gasp escaped my vocals chords before I knew it. I felt a slap as something wrapped itself around my neck and clicked securely. It took me a second to realize it was one of those expensive electric collars that clasped themselves.

"Roll over." He instructed deeply with snatching his fingers out of me. I happily obeyed and felt as if I was looking at a god. Laying underneath James felt unreal.

As soon as I rolled over he attached a leash to the clip in the front of the collar and I damn neared fainted. I got so overwhelmed by my sensory overload. All the sounds and feelings left goosebumps all over my body.

Soon after attaching the leash he yanked on it casing my head to lift up and my lips to smash upon his.

I waisted no time in wrapping my arms around his neck and whining. I began to full on moan into his mouth as I felt him finally wrap his hand around my private region slowly jerking it as we made out. I wanted to release at this moment but as if James read my mind, he commanded I be a good boy and hold it in.

This.

This must've been what orgasms control was. I fought back exploding as he stoked me faster before completely stopping. I yelped as the pleasure was shockingly cut off. I was sad, yet happy. I was sad by the interruption, but happy he stopped before I cummed against his wishes and command.

As he pulled his hand away from my private area, I heard a tear of a wrapper and soon felt something hard began to push against my hole. I looked down to see James guiding himself into me slowly. As he slid in I threw myself back onto the bed while gripping the sheets. He was too big. The further he went, the more I felt myself expand. With one last thrust. I felt him bump my internal bliss button. My eyes fluttered back as I bit my lip.

His thrusting pace started slow then sped up gradually. As I opened my eyes I seen he had both of his hand planted on each side of my head as he stared down upon my body biting his lip devilishly. I couldn't hide my arousal as pleasure consumed my expressions. I felt the leash glide from on top of my body as he rammed into me faster. I was so close to releasing.

"Cum for me baby." He bellowed.

I didn't waste anytime. I let myself go. As soon as I did, I felt a warm liquid fill me. After a few last thrusts I squirted the last few drops I had left upon myself. I felt myself fully relax into the bed feeling exhausted.

James slipped himself out of me and smiled as he steadied his breathing and watched his seed seeped out of me slowly.

"You were perfect." He said breathily as he hunch down over me. I smiled with dreamy eyes as we gazed in each other's eyes.

He planted kisses all over my face and neck as he whispered positive affirmations lowly to me. He then got up and wiped me down to clean me up before placing me under his blankets.

I tried to stay awake as I watch him dreamily take the top thick comforter off the bed and throw it in a laundry basket.

I felt my eyes grow heavy and decided to finally let them close. Soon after, I felt James pull me into his chest and place kisses upon my lips before finally slipping into sleep.